Default seeking SPOILERS for Nancy Yip

Hi, everyone. I started reading Detective Comics when Manapul and Buccellato first came on but lost interest in their run after the events of "Endgame." Part of this was how Nancy Yip was portrayed in the DC Sneak Peek.

That said, I'm now curious about what her character's ultimate fate was. So what was her deal? How did Bullock find out? What happened next? Spoil away, folks--I don't think I'm reading the issues in question. You may point me to sites online with detailed plot summaries, or just leave them here with the proper warnings.

Thanks! (And a happy new year!)
    Currently active comic book collection here.

In my opinion, it's worth reading those issues because that was a really good story. But maybe I'm biased because it saw the return of Renee Montoya, and had JimBats fighting a giant Joker robot.
    But, if you really want Yip's storyline spoiled, then here it is: Bullock fakes her death to keep her safe from the Falcone family she was working with, and she goes into witness protection.

For more details, try Gotham Spoilers

Thanks, Cowtools! When I have time and money to spare, maybe I will give this a read. Thanks for your response!
    Currently active comic book collection here.