Saga #1-18: Just a joy to read. Multiple fantastic characters. Tremendous storytelling/ character design.

Captain America: White #1-5:
Neither obviously better or worse than other Loeb/ Sale characteristics. Gorgeous art. Good characters and tension between Cap and the Howling Commandos.

The Sandman: Overture #1-6: Yet another gorgeously illustrated saga. Worth the wait in terms of how long it had been since the rumors and the wait between issues.

Lio: There's a Monster in My Socks
(8 Issues worth)
Cute and funny silent comic strip about a weird kid. Definite Addams Family vibe. It's about 220 pages, so I'll equate that to about 8 issues of content.

Magnus & Nexus #1-2:
Solid crossover. Baron and Rude have a great take on Magnus, and combine his future sf world with Nexus pretty well.

Will Eisner's 3D Classics Featuring the Spirit:
Good selection of self-contained stories that pop with 3D glasses.

And some Spider-Man:

Spider-Man Unlimited #1: The first part of Maximum Carnage is a bit mixed. There's a lot going on in Peter's life (including the funeral of his best friend) before he gets into a nasty fight with some bad guys. The cliffhanger's pretty good. DeFalco's take on Carnage is more silly than menacing. The back-ups are better with Mark Bagley depicting Cardiac during a fight with cops (possibly Terry Kavanagh's finest scripting effort), and an inventory story by Mike Barr and Jerry Bingham getting to what makes Spider-Man tic when Peter Parker suddenly wakes up as a high student with May and Ben still alive.

Edge of Spider-Verse #2: A success on pretty much every level. Probably the finest "pilot" in the Spider-Man comics since Amazing Fantasy #15.

Uncanny X-Men #346: Spider-Man and Jonah stumble into the events of the X-Men books in an issue that seems devoid of X-Men. It works pretty well as a standalone, with great art by Joe Mad with Spider-Man trying to impart the lesson of power and responsibility to an angry mutant, while Jonah encounters the big bad of the X-Men comics.

Tangled Web #5-6: Great standalone about what drives the Rhino. First time I read it I was disappointed that the high concept (Rhino gets smart) wasn't reached until the second part, but the first part gives a great take on what it's like moment to moment for the Rhino, who needs his heart broken before he takes a major risk. I can definitely see why it's on "Best of" lists.

Trial of Venom one-shot: Good one-shot with a solid plot involving an A-list Spider-Man foe, and the differences between Spider-Man and Daredevil, something Peter David had explored very well before.
Total So Far: 77

Best of the Batch: Saga 12-18. It's hard to determine the best part of the series, but this has a great new character (the writer Quietus), an excellent showdown with most of the forces convering on the same place and the standard awesome concepts fully realized (hallucinogen inducing meats, two of Lying Cat's best moments)