Default Batgirl Holiday Special #1

Hi Everyone!

I would just like to quickly link you to my blog where I just posted a Batgirl Holiday Special! ( http://classifiedfilesofasuperhero.b...special-1.html ) Some of you have mentioned my blog on this form before because I put together posts of all the covers in certain comic book series.

I have finally just got up to date with the New 52 Batgirl and I was inspired to write my own Batgirl comic for practice!

In my special, Batgirl is trying to escape Gotham for a little bit and so she travels to Smallville to stay with Supergirl for the holidays. Even though Gotham has been quiet recently, Batgirl runs into Poison Ivy who is attacking a Christmas tree farm and Harley Quinn who has broken into a toy shop. I enjoyed writing the Harley Quinn part the most as I revealed that Harley knows exactly who Batgirl is and apologies for what happened to her on the Joker's behalf. When Batgirl finally makes it to Smallville, her and Supergirl go to a local arts and crafts place where Clayface is causing a whole lot of trouble.

It would just be great for anyone to check out my story and let me know what you think! Feedback is always appreciated! I am hoping to post a new story every week!

Thanks and Happy New Year to you all!

Ellie

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Can't access the comic, because blogspot's blocked, but which Batgirl (and, I suppose, which Supergirl)? Just curious.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Thank you for trying to read my blog! �� I used Barbara Gordon and Kara Zor-El!