Default Favorite Super Smash Bro Character?

Many of us here in the gaming section play Super Smash Bros. whether it be in a college dorm room years ago or in the living room at a family reunion whatever the case may be when the time comes to pick your character we all have the one character we go back to time and time again to whip some ass. So what are your favorite characters, and what is your favorite combo move with them.

Mine is Mr. Game and Watch, with his Side B because if someone gets caught in it they're basically marked for death.
    Teach a man to fish, you feed a village. Give a man a fish, the ever growing village demands free fish. We will now spend trillions on social services and SSI for people who don't know how to fish.

We tend to play with characters set to random, but I've always preferred the slightly odd ones like Yoshi on the N64 game and Luigi, Ice Climbers and Jigglypuff on later ones. Always wanted to like Donkey Kong but I'm just awful with him. Same with Samus; love the Metroid series but in Smash I never play well as her.

Princess Peach~

I also like playing with Jigglypuff and Samus, I suck at Samus but I have a lot of fun with her, idk what it is with me and floaty characters, but I really like them in this game.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    Princess Peach~

I also like playing with Jigglypuff and Samus, I suck at Samus but I have a lot of fun with her, idk what it is with me and floaty characters, but I really like them in this game.
    I came here to post these two. I like floaty characters as well, so King Dedede is another favorite of mine.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Little Mac, DK and Bowser.

BANNED

Pikachu & Captain Falcon.