View Poll Results: Who's your Favorite Spider Hero?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Otto Octavius (Superior Spider-Man)

16 12.90%
  • Ultimate Peter Parker.

14 11.29%
  • Miles Morales.

18 14.52%
  • Ben Rielly. (Scarlet Spider)

12 9.68%
  • Jessica Drew.

9 7.26%
  • Spider-Gwen.

6 4.84%
  • Spider-Man Noir

1 0.81%
  • Spider-Man 2099.

14 11.29%
  • Spider-Girl (May Parker)

6 4.84%
  • Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon).

4 3.23%
  • Spider-Ham.

0 0%
  • Flash Thompson (Venom)

5 4.03%
  • Eddie Brock (Venom

1 0.81%
  • Kaine (Scarlet Spider)

12 9.68%
  • Other.

6 4.84%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Default Who's your favorite Spider hero outside of Spider-Man?

If we were to exclude Peter Parker from the list, who would be your favorite(s) characters?
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Ben Reilly, I feel there was so much more that could have been done with the character which makes his fate all the more tragic.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Noir and Spider-Gwen.

BANNED

I've grown very attached to SpidOck

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

Kaine, at this point I like Kaine more than Peter.

Incredible Member

Black Cat although she is not on the list and is an anti-hero than a straight out hero

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Chicken View Post
    Kaine, at this point I like Kaine more than Peter.
    Sadly I've recently grown more attached to several characters, Kaine included, than the current iteration of Peter Parker.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spider-Gwen and Julia Carpenter.

BANNED

SpOck and I ain't ashamed of that!

Kaine loved what yost wrote.

If Ultimate Peter Parker is a poll option, I'm going with that.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Amazing Member

I voted to Ultimate Spiderman. But I also love a lot the Remender,s run about Agent Venom. Superior was a better idea that i thought it was going to be.

And about alternative universe Spiderman, i know that is a very obscure dark and depressive Spiderman tale, and become less and less Spiderman and superhero-like as the times goes on, but: I am the only one who actually loves Komori Yuu?, the very first japanese manga Spiderman from Ryoichi Ikegami.When the people hears about a crazy japanese takes on Spiderman, they think about Takuya Yamashiro and Leopardon but they are the "crazy japan" in a funny way. He was only mentioned in Spider-verse, but i actually wanted to se him there. He will have choosed Spock team and he could have even been another posible candidate to the "Other" powers.

Komori is pretty much the opositte form Takuya and Leopardon. He is a japanese take on Spiderman who also used to shown everything dark and twistted about their society. It,s a wonderfull idea, a boy who actually tries the best he can to be a hero Spiderman but everyone around him stars to suffers because it .So he starts to get more and more depressed. And also their villains become more and more twistted and supernatural as the series advances. He is an amazing character who could be used very well as a fallen spider hero. To show how wrong everything could go with a Spiderman without a uncle Ben. Or use him as an Daredevil Anti-hero villain who tries to became a yakuza to make the world better. And the best and sadder thing is that Komori isn,t even a bad boy he really tries his best to save peolpe it,s just that often he is unable to save the ones around him so he get more nihilistic every time.
    Last edited by mike2112; 01-02-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Gotta go with Miggy.

iMan 42s

I voted for Ben even though I'm a big fan of the somewhat recent Scarlet Spider series with Kaine, though I'm also very much attached to Miguel.
    In my case my Spider-man was Ben Reilly even though at the time I hadn't had many comics, as getting them with allowance and randomly at that made it hard to build up on his appearances but I loved every one of them even if it was a good character in a questionable era. Miguel was also my first alternative spider-man, I actually managed to get the first issue years ago and I display that one proudly even if it really isn't worth much. Miguel means enough to me.

SpOck has mixed feelings from me and most of that comes with the way it went down. Between the absurd reactions by the fans and the fact that the ending was an advertisement for a new book (going into and then leaving Superior) didn't leave me feeling great about it. Then everything Marvel put out there regarding Peter and how he wasn't coming back to fuel the fire made me dislike not only the fans but the company as well. I guess that really isn't Otto's fault as a character but he only really got interesting once his costume change happened. It really embraced him as Spider-man and as long as it played up the absurd situation and did something fun and weird with Spider-man it was enjoyable. I even liked Yost's Superior Team-up book which helped round out Otto in a way the main book either couldn't or didn't want to. Though with that all being said Otto really worked for me in the second half due to everything that happened in the first.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Miguel and Kaine are neck and neck for me. Miles is a close second.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.