View Poll Results: Who's your Favorite Spider Hero?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Otto Octavius (Superior Spider-Man)

16 12.90%
  • Ultimate Peter Parker.

14 11.29%
  • Miles Morales.

18 14.52%
  • Ben Rielly. (Scarlet Spider)

12 9.68%
  • Jessica Drew.

9 7.26%
  • Spider-Gwen.

6 4.84%
  • Spider-Man Noir

1 0.81%
  • Spider-Man 2099.

14 11.29%
  • Spider-Girl (May Parker)

6 4.84%
  • Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon).

4 3.23%
  • Spider-Ham.

0 0%
  • Flash Thompson (Venom)

5 4.03%
  • Eddie Brock (Venom

1 0.81%
  • Kaine (Scarlet Spider)

12 9.68%
  • Other.

6 4.84%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

Close pick between Ben Reilly and Miles Morales, but I had to go with Ben. He was such a cool take on a character, I'd love to see him return to the MU at some point.

And how the hell did "Superior" got THIS many votes? SpOck was an AWFUL character. What kind of idiot thinks that the person responsible for murdering Peter Parker deserves to be called "Spider-Man", let alone a decent human being? He didn't even try to be a hero, he was just playing a ruse so he wouldn't get caught. And once he did, he instantly bailed to save his own ego. "Superior" is a GARBAGE storyline that should be forgotten, if not retconned, and Otto is the LAST person in the MU that deserves the Spider-Man name.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PeterAvenger View Post
    Close pick between Ben Reilly and Miles Morales, but I had to go with Ben. He was such a cool take on a character, I'd love to see him return to the MU at some point.

And how the hell did "Superior" got THIS many votes? SpOck was an AWFUL character. What kind of idiot thinks that the person responsible for murdering Peter Parker deserves to be called "Spider-Man", let alone a decent human being? He didn't even try to be a hero, he was just playing a ruse so he wouldn't get caught. And once he did, he instantly bailed to save his own ego. "Superior" is a GARBAGE storyline that should be forgotten, if not retconned, and Otto is the LAST person in the MU that deserves the Spider-Man name.
    mAYBE Because it was Spider-Man finally using his brain and his dignity to see the bigger picture in fighting crime(it's no different from Shield really but makes him even better than any street leveler), Spider-Man thinks everything his his responsibility but never owns up to even half of them because of his self reclusive nature and fear, Otto made the mantle of Spider-Man taken seriously and made him extremely competant in the eyes of people who doubted him or passed him off as a ameatur hero wannabe, he made the avengers look stupid and thats all thats needed to be said on how awesome he is to me.

Only thing that caused Spock's downfall was his overconfidence and the factor of being betrayed by an insider. Had he been more skeptical with his purpose, he'd finally protect New York for a while longer than Peter has ever done.
    Last edited by jimishim12; 03-08-2016 at 01:00 AM.

Spectacular Member

So very hard to choose between Ben Reilly and Miguel O'Hara. Ended up going with Miguel because in a way Ben kind of is also Peter Parker.