View Poll Results: Who's your Favorite Spider Hero?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Otto Octavius (Superior Spider-Man)

16 12.90%
  • Ultimate Peter Parker.

14 11.29%
  • Miles Morales.

18 14.52%
  • Ben Rielly. (Scarlet Spider)

12 9.68%
  • Jessica Drew.

9 7.26%
  • Spider-Gwen.

6 4.84%
  • Spider-Man Noir

1 0.81%
  • Spider-Man 2099.

14 11.29%
  • Spider-Girl (May Parker)

6 4.84%
  • Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon).

4 3.23%
  • Spider-Ham.

0 0%
  • Flash Thompson (Venom)

5 4.03%
  • Eddie Brock (Venom

1 0.81%
  • Kaine (Scarlet Spider)

12 9.68%
  • Other.

6 4.84%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Kaine Parker and Aracely.

Yes, I know Aracely isn't a Spider. But I think they go together like Peanut Butter and Chocolate.
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

Have to go with miles you can just tell he has big things coming in the future. The one-shot Hispanic spider-man from spiderverse has to be my second favorite. Spock's character was OK but his plot armor combined with the daily dose of stupid pills prescribed to the cast before the book started just left me so sour about the whole thing.
    I do Comic Art here! - http://iconiciceblog.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Spider Man 2099.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Miles Morales for me with Spider-Gwen second for me.

The Superior Spider-Man but I like the Ultimate version of Peter Parker almost as much.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Astonishing Member

Otto tops for sure, Gwen and Kaine.
    Last edited by Batman Begins 2005; 01-14-2016 at 01:13 AM.

I really like Flash's Venom. I thought Remender and Bunn's run was fantastic. Don't like where he is now, but oh well.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I'm torn between Flash Venom and Brock Venom. Brock Venom is classic and has loads of potential, but that potential has often been wasted over the years (also, he's still more considered a villain). I would have to go with Agent Venom, as the stories were excellent and you really got to understand the character. Kaine gets an honorable mention.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

I chose 2099, but Silk is starting to grow on me.

Miguel O'Hara is MY Spider-Man!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Miles narrowly beats out Gwen, Ultimate Peter (who I probably like more than 616 Peter by a significant margin), Eddie and Otto for me.

It's so narrow in fact that my answer would probably be different tomorrow. I actually enjoy all 4 more than 616 Peter.
    Pulling: Spider-Gwen, All New Captain America, Ms Marvel, Secret Six, Daredevil, Uncanny X-Men, Grayson, Batman, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, A-Force, Cyborg, Starfire

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

It's tie between Ben Reilly & Jessica Drew
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Spider Man 2099.
    Same here. From the very first issue. Miguel O'Hara has been my Spider-Man. Really glad he's in our time now. Got to say that I'm really not digging the new suit. Will always prefer the original.
    spidey2099.jpg
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Same here. From the very first issue. Miguel O'Hara has been my Spider-Man. Really glad he's in our time now. Got to say that I'm really not digging the new suit. Will always prefer the original.
    spidey2099.jpg
    Still eagerly waiting for SM2099 classic run by Pad to be collected. It's just like..3 more tpbs.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I really like Flash's Venom. I thought Remender and Bunn's run was fantastic. Don't like where he is now, but oh well.
    I loved that run too. Remender created a deep, layered, fully-realized character in Flash. Bunn kept it going (it's my favorite work by Bunn). I recommend the Complete Collections all the time.
    I get the space angle, and I liked the idea. I am ready to get Flash back on Earth, though. I'd like to see Hopeless, Soule, or (aim high, why not) Warren Ellis have a shot at him. Man.. Ellis on "Venom"? Take my money.