D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Default Robin War #2 print vs digital release

I was just on Comixology and noticed that the release date for the digital copy is January 13th but they've listed the print release date as being January 6th. Anyone out there have a clue why the digital is being released a week later then the print? At the moment I'm a bit irritated by it.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

All-New Member

I just went to DCs website and Robin War #2 was not listed for next week's releases.

Which seems to mean that we have to wait another week

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I was just on Comixology and noticed that the release date for the digital copy is January 13th but they've listed the print release date as being January 6th. Anyone out there have a clue why the digital is being released a week later then the print? At the moment I'm a bit irritated by it.
    My guess is the print release information just didn't get updated in a timely fashion. Given that it's an oversized issue, they probably are having trouble getting the art done.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CB-N View Post
    I just went to DCs website and Robin War #2 was not listed for next week's releases.

Which seems to mean that we have to wait another week
    I don't mind the wait honestly. It's only a week later then I was expecting it and it's also not at all like Secret Wars which keeps having issues seriously delayed for months. I'm more glad that it just appears to be an error rather then that the print issue comes out a week before the digital. Thanks for the information guys.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG