Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

How about Squirrel Girl or Tigra?

According to my understanding, his sister is still a Black Panther.
    I'm convinced that most people, who hate on a comic, never read said comic.

Mighty Member

If not Shuri, then some cousin unknown to us as of yet. Would be an interesting What if? Contest of Panthers!
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Hopefully Tchalla or Shuri will have a son or daughter who will become the Panther.
    I read this as T'challa and Shuri and got REALLY nervous...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    How about Squirrel Girl or Tigra?

In what possible context in the current continuity does that make any sense? Im genuinely curious how a random person can wear a whole country's ceremonial outfit and become its queen...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post

In what possible context in the current continuity does that make any sense? Im genuinely curious how a random person can wear a whole country's ceremonial outfit and become its queen...
    This threads concept is just ridiculous.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    This threads concept is just ridiculous.
    Ain't that the truth. Squirel Girl as the next Black Panther is... ugh...

BANNED

I may not be one of T'Challa's biggest fans at the moment (I prefer Shuri as BP) but I still respect the BP mythos.

The threadstarter obviously knows next to nothing about the Black Panther which kind've explains the weird thread premise. :smh:

BANNED

I may not be one of T'Challa's biggest fans at the moment (I prefer Shuri as BP) but I still respect the BP mythos.

The threadstarter obviously knows next to nothing about the Black Panther which kind've explains the weird thread premise. :smh:
    Well, this ain't the first such thread that (s)he's posted. And frankly, I dunno why. I mean, it makes zero sense. The BP mantle is tied with Wakanda, it's not just a codename. It's not like asking who'll be the next "Iron Man". Then, you could have had Rhodey, Pepper, Arno, lots of others as Iron Man, because that's a codename. This instance is nothing like that.

Well, this ain't the first such thread that (s)he's posted. And frankly, I dunno why. I mean, it makes zero sense. The BP mantle is tied with Wakanda, it's not just a codename. It's not like asking who'll be the next "Iron Man". Then, you could have had Rhodey, Pepper, Arno, lots of others as Iron Man, because that's a codename. This instance is nothing like that.
    Well you're obviously just a racist who wouldn't want 'white' squirrel girl as the black panther. Hahaha I'm joking. I totally understand where you are coming from.

I still think Galactus would make a good panther.....

BANNED

Well, like I said, the OP isn't really up-to-date with Wakandan lore which leaves me wondering why they post so many off kilter threads abot T'Challa. (confused)

BANNED

Well, like I said, the OP isn't really up-to-date with Wakandan lore which leaves me wondering why they post so many off kilter threads abot T'Challa. (confused)
    Eh, it'll die by the end of the day. It just pisses me off because it clutters the board with nonsense.

BANNED

Eh, it'll die by the end of the day. It just pisses me off because it clutters the board with nonsense.
    I have a headache.

I'm going back to bed. (groan)

I would like NO ONE to take the title. Sick and tired of this title swapping thing that has been going on. Its gimmicky and its just used for shock value.

Sorry for the aggressive mild derailment post, but this been going on for too long.

I think Doreen taking up the mantle of the Black Panther would incite the ire of the Squirrel god.