Fantastic Member

Default Wonder Woman vs. Beerus

The strongest version of Wonder Woman vs. Beerus

Who wins?

In Trinity , Diana was 1/3rd of a universal scale reality warping God , that took on a universal scale reality warping God ( Krona )

Now Beerus being universal in scale when holding back has already been mod ruled , but he doesn't have feats on the scale of "waves hand , re-writes reality on the planet " that Diana had, in Trinity so I believe Diana should take this

What was her speed and durability like when she was in that state exactly? And I thought Krona wasn't anywhere near those levels? When I made a "Krona vs Galactus" thread Galactus won in a stomp. Has Krona become more powerful?
    Last edited by Cody; 01-03-2016 at 08:06 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Krona varies incarnation to incarnation

This Krona for instance was a direct carry on from JLA/Avengers Krona that made Galactus his new bachelor pad . Anyway for actual feats , at one point in the story he is shown as one of 52 universes ( again in JLA Avengers Krona was the Big Bang inside the cosmic egg so it's kinda consistent)

As for speed they were Eh ...reality warping gods. Didn't do much for speed except Bat God catching a blitzing Ultraman like a joke at one point

Yeah, this is another of those 'What reaction speed does Galactus have' discussions.
    At this level os Cosmic Awareness, speed isn`t really a factor anymore.