Default Disney - Big Hero 6

Hi Everyone,

I am just posting to say that I have just written a Big Hero 6 #1 based on events after the film. Link = http://classifiedfilesofasuperhero.b...ada-alive.html

I really wish that a Big Hero 6 comic book existed, it is a shame that Marvel is not able to publish one so I thought I would post this in the Independent section.

In my comic book Baymax has become quite famous around San Fransokyo. Everybody loves him and Fred is quite jealous of his fame. GoGo has fixed up a new car for Wasabi after wrecking his little yellow one in the film. Honey Lemon has been working hard in the lab to recover any of Tadashi's projects and she finds a chemical compound that can resist the highest of temperatures. She explains to Hiro that Tadashi may have had this chemical the night that he died and so Hiro believes that there is a chance that Tadashi is still alive.

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks,
    Ellie

Pretty good read! You seem to have a good grasp of the characters, and none of the dialogue seemed out of place. The pace of the story seemed to be set up well for a comic.

Nice job. Keep it up!