Fantastic Member

Default Batman Arkham trades

Opened this to ask, do folk think there will be anymore characters covered in this series? Who do you think should get a volume? Also do folk agreed what was put in the various compilations or do you have better suggestions? What should had been omitted and what should had been included? Will we ever see 'Batman Arkham: The Joker' considering the number of existing complications?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Franny6422 View Post
    Opened this to ask, do folk think there will be anymore characters covered in this series? Who do you think should get a volume? Also do folk agreed what was put in the various compilations or do you have better suggestions? What should had been omitted and what should had been included? Will we ever see 'Batman Arkham: The Joker' considering the number of existing complications?
    Problem is that outside The Joker, they've done all the big names. We're more likely to see second volumes of existing heroes than, say, Arkham: Anarky. Sure, it could still happen, but I'm doubting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Problem is that outside The Joker, they've done all the big names. We're more likely to see second volumes of existing heroes than, say, Arkham: Anarky. Sure, it could still happen, but I'm doubting it.
    Considering they've done Joker's Daughter and some of the B-listers like Man-Bat, I'm sure they've still got a few in them.Mad Hatter, Hush, Anarky, Talia, Firefly, Deadshot and the Joker are all major players in the Arkham series that haven't had their volume yet, and I could see any of them getting one.