Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I always liked Batman when I was younger(be it the movies or TAS) but I didn't jump on too the comics and comics in general until after playing the Arkham games.

When I was 4 my uncle gave me a stack of all of his old Detective Comics and Batman issues. We're talking Mid 40's to early 1960's issues. I discovered them in my grandparents house in his old bedroom in a box. Whenever I'd go over for a visit, I'd head right upstairs to his bedroom closet to read them. When he found out how much I loved them, he gave them all to me. I must have read each issue 100 times. That and my subscription to the Incredible Hulk got me into comic books. I've been hooked ever since.
    My Top 5 Comic Books I am reading are:

1. Velvet
    2. Black Magick
    3. Kill or Be Killed
    4. Lazarus
    5. The Fix

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

At the age of 7 I was confronted with Batman '66 show/Batman 1989 movie/ and an really odd comic starring Robin, Joker, Catwoman and Dr Moon.
    It took me years to recover until B TAS hooked me again.
    Thanks for the ride, Bruce.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

After COIE, I decided I wanted to read more DC comics so I started buying Batman comics and it just snowballed from there.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor