Default What comics am I missing ?

So I own the following:-

Batman incorporated vol 1 & 2
    Batman the new 52 vol 1 to 7 ( waiting for vol 8 which comes this march )
    Batman the killing Joke
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Batman Arkham City
    Batman Arkham Knight vol 1 ( waiting for vol 2 which comes this march )
    Batman Hush
    Batman year 1
    Batman the dark knight returns.

What am I missing ? List me some things I'm missing. I will add them to my want to read list on Facebook.

Incredible Member

Its kind of a vaugue question... there are 75 years worth of Batman and Detective Comics, there's tons of one-shots, limited series like Long Halloween, team up books, etc.

Going off what you've already got though;
    You could get Batman:The Dark Knight 1-7, Batman And Robin 1-7, Detective Comics 1-7 and Batman Eternal 1-3 from the New 52 continuity.
    You could get All Star Batman & Robin The Boy Wonder Vol 1 and The Dark Knight Strikes Again from the miller verse.
    There's new reisssues of Long Halloween and Dark Victory very worth getting if you liked Hush.
    There's new reissues of Bruce Wayne Murderer? and Bruce Wayne Fugitive, as well as No Man's Land 1-4, Catacylsm, Road To No Mans Land 1-2 and War Games 1-3.
    You could get Batman & Son, Batman RIP and Batman & Robin 1-3 from the Grant Morrison era if you liked Incorporated/

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    So I own the following:-

Batman incorporated vol 1 & 2
    Batman the new 52 vol 1 to 7 ( waiting for vol 8 which comes this march )
    Batman the killing Joke
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Batman Arkham City
    Batman Arkham Knight vol 1 ( waiting for vol 2 which comes this march )
    Batman Hush
    Batman year 1
    Batman the dark knight returns.

What am I missing ? List me some things I'm missing. I will add them to my want to read list on Facebook.
    What kind of stories are you looking for? There are so many.

If you're looking for classics, I'd recommend The Long Halloween and Dark Victory, both of which were written by Jeph Loeb (the writer of Hush).

Since you seem to be enjoying Scott Snyder's works, I'd also recommend Batman: The Black Mirror.

I'd also suggest Batman: Heart of Hush (a sequel to Hush, written by Paul Dini), The Man Who Laughs (a first encounter between Batman and the Joker), No Man's Land (a lengthy 4-volume epic that makes use of Batman's villains, allies, and the Gotham PD), Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth (a psychological horror story), and Batgirl/Robin: Year One.

Incredible Member

Also on the classics that you're missing, Knightfall 1-3, The Cult, A Death In The Family, Tales Of The Deamon, Gotham Central 1-4, Under The Hood, Ten Nights Of The Beast

There's also fun other world situations like Batman Vampire, Gotham By Gaslight (Jack The Ripper Batman), Holy Terror (Crusades Batman), Haunted Gotham, Batman Year 100 etc.

There was a very good run of Paul Dini stories including Private Casebook, Detective, Heart Of Hush, Streets Of Gotham 1-3.
    Arkham Reborn is pretty fun. Similar era.

You can go for fun early-days based stories like Venom, Shaman, Blades, Gothic, Snow, etc