Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    It's classic for me. My first X-Men comic was X-Men #1 by Claremont and Lee. My Psylocke is a sexy Asian with a sexy British accent
    Mine is a sexy white chick with bionic eyes, and British accent :P
    My commission piece.

Fair enough. It's funny, because I was talking to a friend of mine today about how much I love the X-Men and how there are really frustrating parts about the X-Men movies by Singer. He asked me how I would approach the X-Men movie and I said "You know...I'm such a big fan that I would end up wanting to cram every little thing that I love about the X-Men into the movie and it would be a movie only for me and no one else."

The X-Men are such a diverse group that it's hard to narrow down which is the definitive/classic X-Men. For me, the 90s are the classic X-Men, but for someone like you, you probably think the 80s X-Men cannot be beat.

Anyways, I'm here to prop up more of my favourite version of Psylocke

Jennifer Ann as Psylocke
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Fair enough. It's funny, because I was talking to a friend of mine today about how much I love the X-Men and how there are really frustrating parts about the X-Men movies by Singer. He asked me how I would approach the X-Men movie and I said "You know...I'm such a big fan that I would end up wanting to cram every little thing that I love about the X-Men into the movie and it would be a movie only for me and no one else."

The X-Men are such a diverse group that it's hard to narrow down which is the definitive/classic X-Men. For me, the 90s are the classic X-Men, but for someone like you, you probably think the 80s X-Men cannot be beat.

Anyways, I'm here to prop up more of my favourite version of Psylocke

Jennifer Ann as Psylocke

Naw Just the story telling is great, I can deal with 90's X-teams. I just miss the family feel of the book. They are bloated now. With everybody either cool or "OMEGA OMEGA OMEGA...omega..mega..ega...aaaa!" :P

But Jennier if always an awesome sight, I never get tired of her fotos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Naw Just the story telling is great, I can deal with 90's X-teams. I just miss the family feel of the book. They are bloated now. With everybody either cool or "OMEGA OMEGA OMEGA...omega..mega..ega...aaaa!" :P

But Jennier if always an awesome sight, I never get tired of her fotos.
    True. I think it was Uncanny X-Men #300something, drawn by Joe Mad and written by Scott Lobdell where the day starts off with the X-Men playing baseball and ends with the attack in the subway system with Marrow leading the charge and Colossus returning to the X-Men for help...that's the X-Men I miss. I remember X-Men #4 where it was Gambit and Jubilee vs. Wolverine and Rogue playing basketball. It's stuff like that I think is really cool.

Anyways, I don't know who this is, but it's nice. Although, the outfit reminds me too much of the X-Treme X-Men outfit which had way too many buckles and latches and stuff for my liking.

Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

That's great! And the teleporting smoke effect is terrific. Thanks for posting.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Spectacular Member

Some more Psylocke

http://fav.me/d72aalp

In dog days, all we need is Frost.

BANNED

Yeah primarily through Web chats and we're friends on Facebook. Many of the costumers I personally take pictures of know other cosplayers. Some of them I do SFX additions to their fotos, People like Jay, Gillykins, etc. So I get to know many cosplayers that way
    I didn't do this particular foto for Jay though. But she is mad chill, and always friendly and professional.
    Very cool.

Meanwhile, in those Psylocke pics you posted, that Asian woman, in the Excalibur/Captain Britain-looking costume... Always gets me. Costume is so tight, and the way she wears it...

MegaCon 2013. Orlando. Jonathan Carroll & Amaya Kumikai

That Wolverine cowl is pretty sweet.

Oh my...

Emma Frost: Glory Lamothe. Dark Phoenix: Lady Lemon Cosplay.

JKCosplay rocking the Cammy of X-Men costumes.

Is this a known Storm costume, or is it a fan creation? Either way, I'm digging her vibe.