Fantastic Member

Default UNCANNY X-MEN #1 comes out tomorrow!

It's been a long time coming for me, an UNCANNY X-MEN fan from waaaaay back. Hope you folks will give it a shot. Some of you will like what I do with the book. Some folks will be pissed with what happens. Some will like it secretly but loathe it publicly. Some will loathe it in secret but like it because all the cool kids like it. Either way, thanks for trying it out!

Here's the preview, if you haven't seen it!

Iņigo

Looking forward to it. Iīm also an Uncanny X-Men longtime fan. Love Psylocke, Mystique and M. Donīt care much foor Fantomex but Iīm willing to give him a shot and totally loved Magnetoīs last title so I guess itīll be good. Good luck!

Very excited for this book. Most anticipated X-book after Secret War for me.

Still hate the concept of the sterilization but willing to give this a chance as I really enjoyed Magneto.

Congrats on a great issue. I enjoyed it. As you can see from my last post it was a tough sell for me too.

Astonishing Member

This is the only X-men book I am reading. Great start......needs more Bishop

Excellent work, Mr. Bunn!

As my comic palette slowly expands, I'm glad I won't have to leave my beloved mutants behind. You are the hero this franchise needs, but doesn't deserve. <3

Can't wait to see what's up with Monet and co. in the coming months.

Picked it up. Was worth the money. I'm actually intrigued by the premise and the line-up, instead of being bored like I was with many of the other rebooted Marvel/X-Men titles.

Can't wait for issue 2 to find out more about Someday Enterprises. If Magneto thinks they're up to no good, they're up to no good.
    Last edited by sage; 01-10-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Loving Uncanny so far!! So glad the Dark Riders are present and looking forward to upcoming Apocalypse Wars and Hellfire Club! Maybe somewhere down the line we can see the Nasty Boys return?!?!?!

This may have been the X-book I've been looking forward to the most. Definitely a great start. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.