Green Lantern Corps: Edge of Oblivion
    Catwoman 48
    Catwoman (1993) 21-28
    Green Lantern (2005) 1, 67
    Wonder Woman (2006) 1, 601-603, 614
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Legend of Wonder Woman looks great. But I'll probably wait and see if they offer a virtual trade for it.

I was buying Batman '66 in chapters but didn't care for the DC2 format that required so much storage space.
    And now that I'm doing Batman '66 and Scooby Doo Team-Up in virtual trades, I'll go that route if possible.
    I wonder if there will be a Wonder Woman '77 virtual trade collecting the full series. If not, I'll probably just get the two specials in digital instead of completing the individual chapters.
    L of WW is excellent IMO both in the art and story. I binge read chapters 2-9 last weekend because I'd gotten behind. I'm sure there will be a virtual trade at some point.

I'm waiting for the virtual trade of WW '77 myself and I've been getting the physical trades for Batman '66.

I thought Abnett's first issue of E2: Society was decent enough. I'm giving it three total issues to see how it goes mainly because I found the first three issues of his Titans Hunt to be disappointing on several levels so I'm in a holding pattern with this one.

I found Taylor's GLC book to be a solid start for all that it doesn't really mesh all that well continuity wise with Lost Army.

'Tec was a pleasant surprise since I generally don't care for Tomasi's work.

Robin War has resulted in an interesting twist for Dick so I'm interested in where that might lead him.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    L of WW is excellent IMO both in the art and story. I binge read chapters 2-9 last weekend because I'd gotten behind. I'm sure there will be a virtual trade at some point.

I'm waiting for the virtual trade of WW '77 myself and I've been getting the physical trades for Batman '66.

I thought Abnett's first issue of E2: Society was decent enough. I'm giving it three total issues to see how it goes mainly because I found the first three issues of his Titans Hunt to be disappointing on several levels so I'm in a holding pattern with this one.

I found Taylor's GLC book to be a solid start for all that it doesn't really mesh all that well continuity wise with Lost Army.

'Tec was a pleasant surprise since I generally don't care for Tomasi's work.

Robin War has resulted in an interesting twist for Dick so I'm interested in where that might lead him.
    Note... I just checked Amazon and the TPB for Wonder Woman '77 is scheduled for June.
    I'll probably hold off until then. The virtual trade will most likely be released the same day.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Mighty Member

Is anybody following Cyborg, Telos or Red Hood\Arsenal? That,s about it for me regarding DC.
    Last edited by alton; 01-16-2016 at 09:08 PM.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Just finished the recent Robin Reborn trade and ordered Robin Joker's Wild issue one (it seems not to be collected in the upcoming Robin Triumphant trade). Now I get why fans like Tim Drake and its been a while since I enjoyed a Robin tale that much (probably since Morrison left the Batbooks)

Astonishing Member

American Alien is the latest regular DC superhero book I bought, and I'm almost sure that it will be the last one, too. When it wraps up, I won't buy DC anymore.

Lucifer #001
    By holly black.
    That is the last dc comics i bought.

Part 6B: February 2016-

Swamp Thing (1982) #40

Incredible Member

Legend Of Wonder Woman #1
    He-Man: The Eternity War #14

I'm just not buying much from the big two anymore. Both companies have done really stupid things with their characters that has just alienated me as a reader.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Last books I bought were Titans Hunt 3 and 4. I thought this series sounded like a trainwreck when it was announced, but so far issues 1-4 have been the best Titans related series since the Nu52 began.

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    Is anybody following Cyborg, Telos or Red Hood\Arsenal? That,s about it for me regarding DC.
    I’m reading Red Hood Arsenal. I love it. I’m not sure about this Jokers Daughter storyline, though.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

Besides my normal pull list, I’ve picked up these in the past month:

ROBIN WAR #2
    POISON IVY CYCLE OF LIFE AND DEATH #1
    SWAMP THING #1
    GREEN LANTERN CORPS EDGE OF OBLIVION #1
    LEGEND OF WONDER WOMAN #1

I was pleasantly surprised with Poison Ivy, Swamp Thing, and Wonder Woman.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

Part 6C: March 2016-

Swamp Thing (1982) #41, 42
    Titans Hunt #3
    Wonder Woman (1987) #1
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 03-28-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Part 6D: April 2016-

Swamp Thing (1982) #43

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

April 2017 (thus far):

- Superman #51
    - Superman: Lois and Clark #6