Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

What Kaine has been up to in Loom world which will hopefully lead into Kaine's return
    Silk finding her parents
    Developing more of Spider-Gwen's world (fingers crossed anyway)
    Web Warriors future
    Miles new start
    Getting past the whole Zodiac thing in ASM which hasn't worked for me as a story personally
    Potential return of Silver Sable?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    What Kaine has been up to in Loom world which will hopefully lead into Kaine's return
    Silk finding her parents
    Developing more of Spider-Gwen's world (fingers crossed anyway)
    Web Warriors future
    Miles new start
    Getting past the whole Zodiac thing in ASM which hasn't worked for me as a story personally
    Potential return of Silver Sable?
    Sounds like you are into most of the titles. Me too. I'm also really liking Spider-Woman, I think Hopeless is fantastic.

I think Kaine will be back sooner than later. I could see him working for Peter as a sort of cleaner for PI. Peter's version of Wolverine's "Uncanny X-Force" team, doing the dirty work. Bring in Yost to write it, even; his "Scarlet Spider" run was great and so was his "X-Force".

I don't think Silk will find her parents anytime soon. I see that as being a long-term (as in years) story.

I'm also looking forward to some Zodiac development. I like the idea of having a different kind of villain, but I need more reason to care about them.

Miles will be fantastic. I am late to the party; I hadn't read any Miles until recently. Then I devoured the three "Complete Collections" Marvel put out recently. (They are a great deal, every Miles issue ever, including "Spider-Men" with Peter, in three volumes with a $35 cover price).I can't wait for more.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    Sounds like you are into most of the titles. Me too. I'm also really liking Spider-Woman, I think Hopeless is fantastic.

I think Kaine will be back sooner than later. I could see him working for Peter as a sort of cleaner for PI. Peter's version of Wolverine's "Uncanny X-Force" team, doing the dirty work. Bring in Yost to write it, even; his "Scarlet Spider" run was great and so was his "X-Force".

I don't think Silk will find her parents anytime soon. I see that as being a long-term (as in years) story.

I'm also looking forward to some Zodiac development. I like the idea of having a different kind of villain, but I need more reason to care about them.

Miles will be fantastic. I am late to the party; I hadn't read any Miles until recently. Then I devoured the three "Complete Collections" Marvel put out recently. (They are a great deal, every Miles issue ever, including "Spider-Men" with Peter, in three volumes with a $35 cover price).I can't wait for more.
    I also follow Spider-Woman but so far there's nothing in particular that I ''look forward to'' in those books but they have been fun to read so far.

LOL At Kaine being a cleaner that would make for some funny scenes but couldn't see it lasting long.

I think I agree with you about Silk, that was a long-term one for me as well to be honest.

Agree to disagree about Zodiac but I have a feeling we will get to see more of them.

I've read Miles since he was introduced, to give him a chance while a lot of people were still moaning about it before it was released. Loved the majority of the two volumes of his Ultimate books. Spider-Men was a fantastic read. And of course, who can forget Ganke's Lego Fortress? LOL