Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Next to Tim Drake, Harper is the safest member of the Bat-Family. She is a "fan-favorite"--even if her only fan is Snyder.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Next to Tim Drake, Harper is the safest member of the Bat-Family. She is a "fan-favorite"--even if her only fan is Snyder.
    Tim Drake? Because he is edited by a different office? He seems to offer the least right now, IMO to the Bat-family.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Tim Drake? Because he is edited by a different office? He seems to offer the least right now, IMO to the Bat-family.
    Tim offers the least of any other Bat-Character, true, but he will NEVER be killed off because DC would have to admit that he was a mistake.

Tim will die in Teen Titans and the Bat Office won't be informed just like when Dick was almost killed off in Forever Evil and the Bat Office had to play catch up for months to correct everything.
    Ultimately having someone actually like a character means a lot.
    Dick keeps getting almost killed off because he's a good emotional crutch for Bruce
    Tim dying won't mean much same with Jason
    Damian dying was like a blip that passed

BANNED

Hopefully but I dont see it happening after all she's a fan favourite

Incredible Member

Of course not!...she was made by the most powerfull name in the company regarding Bat-characters (Scott Snyder, Mark Doyle is second)...Greg Capullo is leaving Batman, but Scott isn't...she isn't going anywhere in the near future.

Incredible Member

I hope they all make a pretty book in birds of prey, but they leave Cass out of it, because according to Batgirl #50 solictation, the new Birds Of Prey book will have the awful art of Batgirl which is a no-no for me.
    I don't care where Cass shows up, as long as they writte her accordingly. (i might be wrong, but i think she will start showing up on the Batman main title, she's back and all, and theres nothing holding her back, Scott likes her even.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I like her well enough and she has an interesting costume.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Generally I'm adverse in killing characters, but I'll be happy if she dies.
    She's unnecessary and I can't connect to her, there's no room left in the batfamily

Incredible Member

We're all going to die. Since Harper is a comic book character, she will probably die multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by bat_girl_cc View Post
    ...Greg Capullo is leaving Batman, but Scott isn't....
    Isn't Capullo only taking a break to work on something outside DC but planning to eventually return?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Isn't Capullo only taking a break to work on something outside DC but planning to eventually return?
    The way he has addressed it, he'll return to DC and working with Snyder for sure, but from various things he's said it's possible that it won't be to work on Batman but something else. Also, he will continue to do covers during his hiatus.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Generally I'm adverse in killing characters, but I'll be happy if she dies.
    She's unnecessary and I can't connect to her, there's no room left in the batfamily
    I have the same problem. It's like a DC Claremazon.

I doubt it. She's received a significant part of the spotlight in Batman & Robin Eternal and Scott Snyder has been trying to slowly prop her up throughout his entire run. She's not terribly popular around here though so I think there'd be plenty of dry eyes if Harper were to kick the bucket. If she doesn't catch on by the time Snyder steps down I'd wager she simply goes the route of obscurity like Onyx.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by bat_girl_cc View Post
    Of course not!...she was made by the most powerfull name in the company regarding Bat-characters (Scott Snyder, Mark Doyle is second)...Greg Capullo is leaving Batman, but Scott isn't...she isn't going anywhere in the near future.
    scott will leave at some point though do the other writers really want to write her I think they want to make their own bat kids I know I would if I had the chance