Default What non-DC Comics Characters Would You Like To See Diana Interact With?

Title says it all. What non DC comics characters would you like to see Diana meet? For me:

Korra from Legend of Korra. Both are fighters with supernatural powers. Both are representatives of supernatural forces.

Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. Both have been goddesses at some point.

Bayonetta from Bayonetta. The Umbra Witches actually have a few things in common with the Amazons, especially the Golden AGe versions.

http://bayonetta.wikia.com/wiki/Umbra_Witches

BANNED

Thundra from Marvel, I'd imagine it would go very much like it did with Artemis, just with more punching between them.

I'd love to see her meet Bayonetta!

My main want for a crossover meet is She-Ra. There are so many similarities between the two, except She-Ra has a more checkered past. I always found her villains to be almost an homage to WW's (Hordak being Ares, Catra being Cheetah, Shadow Weaver being Circe, so on).

Obviously a story featuring Wonder Woman and She-Hulk would be right up my alley.

Wonder Woman meets (or battles as would most likely be the case) Kratos from the God of War series would be quite a sight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Wonder Woman meets (or battles as would most likely be the case) Kratos from the God of War series would be quite a sight.
    Diana could be the reason Kratos has that inhuman jawline of his.

BANNED

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Xena Warrior Princess (fight!) or Hilary Clinton. Not sure about that last one.

I've always thought that Steve Rogers would make the ideal boyfriend for Diana. I can't have been the first one to think this.

Also, I'd like to see Diana take on Killgrave from the Jessica Jones show. And by 'take on' I mean brutally murder.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    I've always thought that Steve Rogers would make the ideal boyfriend for Diana. I can't have been the first one to think this.
    Steve and Diana would make a great couple.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    I'll be honest, the only thing I could see that connects those two are the colors of their classic uniforms. I mean if anything Steve Rogers is just a stiffer... eh less fun Steve Trevor.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Title says it all. What non DC comics characters would you like to see Diana meet? For me:

Korra from Legend of Korra. Both are fighters with supernatural powers. Both are representatives of supernatural forces.

Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. Both have been goddesses at some point.
    Those are the exact two characters I was going to mention ^_^ Shoot just put Korra, Diana, and Lightning in a room together, and it would be awesome. Though it would have to be snarky Lightning from XIII and not the poetic, but deadpan Lightning from 13-2 and Returns.

I'd also love to see how Diana gets along with Olivia Pope from Scandal; if only to see them talk about politics or other sophisticated things with a glass of wine and popcorn.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Those are the exact two characters I was going to mention ^_^ Shoot just put Korra, Diana, and Lightning in a room together, and it would be awesome. Though it would have to be snarky Lightning from XIII and not the poetic, but deadpan Lightning from 13-2 and Returns.

I'd also love to see how Diana gets along with Olivia Pope from Scandal; if only to see them talk about politics or other sophisticated things with a glass of wine and popcorn.
    You know the Lasso could help if Olivia wants to know how truthful a client is being with her.

BANNED

La Blue Girl/Lady Blue is a must. I'd like to see Toshio Maeda writing Wonder Woman in the world of La Blue Girl. Wonder Woman and Dejah Thoris, in the world of Dejah Thoris would be a good story. For the taste of the fans who prefer to see Wonder Woman in hwer overpowered stories, Wonder Woman in the Dragon Ball Z universe would be good, with her starting her training with Krillion, Piccolo, and Gohan. But, first and foremost, in the world of La Blue Girl, where the demons are more than a match for Wonder Woman; it just turns out that either La Blue Girl was a lot stronger than we had assumed or the creatures and characters around La Blue Girl are a lot stronger than we'd assumed.

In Marvel, with the X-men and/or Galactus and Silver Surfer, but, more in the world of the 1998 animated series.
    Last edited by dshipp17; 01-10-2016 at 01:24 AM.