Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What is "free will"?
    Something that God gave you.

Quote Originally Posted by KnockBlock View Post
    Something that God gave you.
    But what is your definition of free will?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Boisterously Confused

Why do people insist on building stuff where fires, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, and hurricanes routinely drop by?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Why do people insist on building stuff where fires, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, and hurricanes routinely drop by?
    Where (at least in the US) are you not dealing with at least one of those things?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Where (at least in the US) are you not dealing with at least one of those things?
    That is surely becoming the real question.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Because the other 10% of the planet is unlivable.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Would it be considered hypocritical for someone like myself who couldn't draw a straight line WITH a ruler to criticize, even dislike the art I see in comic books?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Would it be considered hypocritical for someone like myself who couldn't draw a straight line WITH a ruler to criticize, even dislike the art I see in comic books?
    No, i don't know how to build a car. But i sure don't see that as a good reason for me to lose any right to say that Twingo are abominations.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 09-17-2018 at 06:42 AM.

No, we can discern a lot of things that are good and bad. Comics, novels, movies, food, etc... We can understand how they are made and what works and doesn't, even if we can't draw or write or direct or cook...

Now I can draw (I am an artist) so I might have some insight into art that you don't, but that doesn't invalidate your opinion. I think the only time it isn't valid is when the critic doesn't understand the process and makes a comment based on a wrong assumption.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

How the hell did John Elway and other Broncos management arrive at the asinine conclusion that inconsistent Mark Sanchez that throws ints like it's Christmas could be a franchise qb?
    They completely disregard all logical evidence he's a decent backup nothing beyond that except still decided to waste time saw it explode in their face that he's a turnover QB then cut him before the regular season.

Tv show:Criminal Minds Season 1
    Spencer Reid is a genius, and he didn't know until being told by a coworker that he doesn't have dates because he doesn't ask women out. That wouldn't be unbelievable if he was a Caveman that had to learn the norms of modern human society, a alien that has to be educated about humans, etc except he isn't so this is implausible.
    How did he not discover or get exposed including in High School, movies, etc that a person gets dates by asking a person out?

DC comics: Mainstream Continuity
    How has Wonder Woman not had a wardrobe malfunction with her corset?
    This warrants a intelligent logical explanation and if 1 can't be provided then it's awful lazy writing, also suspension of disbelief is a lame answer to avoid giving a logical intelligent answer to these kind of issues. They can provide a intelligent logical explanation for why Green Arrow isn't recognized with the plausible domino mask and hood, also why persons don't recognize Clark Kent is Superman including I recall reading Superman won't remain still so the person can't get a clear picture of his face making plausible that persons don't recognize Clark Kent is Superman, so no valid intelligent reason why they can't provide a valid intelligent reason for why Wonder Woman that wears a corset has avoided a wardrobe malfunction.

No it be hypocritical to use destructive criticism when talking about a person's drawings except then not wanting persons to use destructive criticism when talking about your drawings.
    Or for a person to make fun of a person's bad or awful haircut and then not wanting a person to make fun of his bad haircut or any other hair issues which could be thin hair, receding hairline, bald spot, etc.
    Drawing can be therapeutic so if you wanted you could take drawing Art classes which I imagine are offered in Philadelphia.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Because they paid the most money for the product placement?
    The Movie never provides answers to those questions so this would be why a prequel could be made for the Franchise wars which could be great movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    They can provide a intelligent logical explanation for why Green Arrow isn't recognized with the plausible domino mask and hood, also why persons don't recognize Clark Kent is Superman...
    No they can't.

BANNED

The Movie never provides answers to those questions...
    It doesn't have to. You don't explain jokes.

Invincible Member

How the hell did John Elway and other Broncos management arrive at the asinine conclusion that inconsistent Mark Sanchez that throws ints like it's Christmas could be a franchise qb?
    They completely disregard all logical evidence he's a decent backup nothing beyond that except still decided to waste time saw it explode in their face that he's a turnover QB then cut him before the regular season.

Tv show:Criminal Minds Season 1
    Spencer Reid is a genius, and he didn't know until being told by a coworker that he doesn't have dates because he doesn't ask women out. That wouldn't be unbelievable if he was a Caveman that had to learn the norms of modern human society, a alien that has to be educated about humans, etc except he isn't so this is implausible.
    How did he not discover or get exposed including in High School, movies, etc that a person gets dates by asking a person out?

DC comics: Mainstream Continuity
    How has Wonder Woman not had a wardrobe malfunction with her corset?
    This warrants a intelligent logical explanation and if 1 can't be provided then it's awful lazy writing, also suspension of disbelief is a lame answer to avoid giving a logical intelligent answer to these kind of issues. They can provide a intelligent logical explanation for why Green Arrow isn't recognized with the plausible domino mask and hood, also why persons don't recognize Clark Kent is Superman including I recall reading Superman won't remain still so the person can't get a clear picture of his face making plausible that persons don't recognize Clark Kent is Superman, so no valid intelligent reason why they can't provide a valid intelligent reason for why Wonder Woman that wears a corset has avoided a wardrobe malfunction.
    Criminal Minds: There's all sorts of people ( including really smart ones) that have really poor social skills. This is a real thing. Just because Spence could memorize anything he read, it doesn't follow that he'd automatically get how social interaction works or could easily pick up on certain cues.

DC Continuity: Same reason Batman hasn't fallen while running, fighting, or doing summersalts (!) in that big cape.