Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    No they can't.
    Yes they have including he can alter person's visual perception of him except that opened a new can of worms.
    Saying DC has never provided a explanation for why Clark with a lameass paperthin disguise isn't recognized as Superman by vast persons including the smart woman and reporter Lois Lane is bullcrap.

Also Really unless I missed something which I didn't they altered his disguise to the Green Hood and a domino mask which is a plausible great disguise for why persons don't recognize Celebrity Oliver Queen is Green Arrow, before that 3 damn times shots at how pathetic, implausible and paperthin the disguise was of either only a domino mask, or a hat that doesn't cover most of his hair and a domino mask.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Criminal Minds: There's all sorts of people ( including really smart ones) that have really poor social skills. This is a real thing. Just because Spence could memorize anything he read, it doesn't follow that he'd automatically get how social interaction works or could easily pick up on certain cues.

DC Continuity: Same reason Batman hasn't fallen while running, fighting, or doing summersalts (!) in that big cape.

Really so he completely didn't put it together after seeing in movies that a guy gets dates by asking women out whether in real life, books, plays, tv shows that's pretty freakin unbelievable he missed that for more than 9 years.

That doesn't answer my question as to why, and tells me what I already they've wrote something without providing a intelligent explanation to explain the why.
    They never provided a explanation is remarkable awful lazy writing for why Wonder Woman never had a wardrobe malfunction.

It doesn't have to. You don't explain jokes.
    Are you freakin kidding me Taco Bell was made a damn fancy restaurant in that Futuristic Science Fiction so it's not a damn joke that Taco Bell won the freakin franchise wars.

It's a joke that you think this is a joke when nothing logical shows that what they said is a joke.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Yes they have including he can alter person's visual perception of him except that opened a new can of worms.
    Saying DC has never provided a explanation for why Clark with a lameass paperthin disguise isn't recognized as Superman by vast persons including the smart woman and reporter Lois Lane is bullcrap.
    They have provided explanations of a sort. They have not provided intelligent, logical explanations, which is what you claimed.
    Also, it doesn't work on Lois, which is why she used to put so much effort into trying to prove Superman is really Clark Kent back in the day.

Invincible Member

Really so he completely didn't put it together after seeing in movies that a guy gets dates by asking women out whether in real life, books, plays, tv shows that's pretty freakin unbelievable he missed that for more than 9 years.

That doesn't answer my question as to why, and tells me what I already they've wrote something without providing a intelligent explanation to explain the why.
    They never provided a explanation is remarkable awful lazy writing for why Wonder Woman never had a wardrobe malfunction.
    People in real life watch TV, movies, plays etc and still can't figure out how to approach another person for a date ( such things aren't always the best models anyway). It's really not that uncommon. They didn't give an explanation of why he'd be clueless, because one isn't necessary.

Are you saying you really want to see on panel WW say something like, "Well, after my first adventure I started using double-sided tape so my breast don't fall out?"

Invincible Member

Are you freakin kidding me Taco Bell was made a damn fancy restaurant in that Futuristic Science Fiction so it's not a damn joke that Taco Bell won the freakin franchise wars.

It's a joke that you think this is a joke when nothing logical shows that what they said is a joke.
    That Taco Bell which is now a cheap fast food joint in the future becomes a fancy high end restaurant is the joke.

They have provided explanations of a sort. They have not provided intelligent, logical explanations, which is what you claimed.
    Also, it doesn't work on Lois, which is why she used to put so much effort into trying to prove Superman is really Clark Kent back in the day.
    They have because Superman moving fast so persons can't get a clear picture of his face so they can't see with something visual that Clark and Superman are the same persons.
    Most persons assume he has no secret identity because unlike Blue Beetle, Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, Robin, etc he doesn't wear a mask.

Wow telling me something I already know with it didn't work on Lois. Maybe next you'll tell me Michael Bay can't to save his life make movies with accurate factual science because his movies involve bullcrap science, also that more than 3 movies have had sequels never made even though scenes make it outright obvious a sequel was intended, and that sequels altering continuity isn't just moronic it's unnecessary even not for any valid intelligent reasons, and awful writing.

People in real life watch TV, movies, plays etc and still can't figure out how to approach another person for a date ( such things aren't always the best models anyway). It's really not that uncommon. They didn't give an explanation of why he'd be clueless, because one isn't necessary.

Are you saying you really want to see on panel WW say something like, "Well, after my first adventure I started using double-sided tape so my breast don't fall out?"
    So will you go out with me, or will you have dinner and a movie with me yes it's pretty freakin unbelievable he never got any exposure of what can be said for asking out a woman.

Yes something provide because if this has to be explained by Because Science since DC Has never provided a valid intelligent explanation that's pretty damn pathetic and a utter embarrassment.
    Persons want to make fun of Superman for having such a pathetic paperthin disguise the same endless shots can be used for the implausible bullcrap she never has had a wardrobe malfunction using a strapless corset and no intelligent plausible explanation has ever been provided.

That Taco Bell which is now a cheap fast food joint in the future becomes a fancy high end restaurant is the joke.

That doesn't change a prequel should be made and I'm not alone, the guys on RedLetterMedia agree a prequel should be made for how Taco Bell won the franchise wars.

Of course it was a joke. Half the things in Demo Man were meant as a joke. The nerds on RLM are way to wrapped up in who would win a crappy food fight.

No one would go to a movie like that, unless it was a comedy making fun of fast food places.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

That doesn't change a prequel should be made and I'm not alone, the guys on RedLetterMedia agree a prequel should be made for how Taco Bell won the franchise wars.
    I think you are unable to understand the concept of jokes, including the one from Red Letter Media you just described.

By the way, page forty delivered.

You my friend must have never tried the Quesarito, the single reason Taco Bell won the franchise wars... with a side of nacho fries.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

I think you are unable to understand the concept of jokes, including the one from Red Letter Media you just described.
    Nothing indicated they were joking and wrong I am able to understand the concept of jokes.

Movie (2004) The Punisher
    I heard that John would return as Jigsaw in a sequel which never got made.
    How the hell would they explain that John Saint didn't die after getting blown up?
    His scream indicates undeniable along with the explosion sound that he died.

Why the Hell did John Saint not shoot Frank's Head? He shot him except not his head which is a remarkable moronic decision for a guy that wants to kill Frank. It's like he didn't watch Robocop because a smart bad guy that makes a foe suffer will use the best action to kill a foe so he can't return which is shoot his head which Clarence did killing Murphy.
    Murphy was able to return as a Cyborg not a human so that's not the same at all as a human not dying and returning.

Movie: Rambo 1st Blood
    How the hell would they explain Rambo is alive in the sequel after he killed himself in the 1st movie?
    THat's a ending that they didn't use because of a mostly negative reaction.

Movie: Cobra
    Why has SS and Warner Brothers not released the Uncut version of this Action Slasher movie? It's pretty damn dumb because this would remove continuity errors along with plot holes since more than 12 minutes of footage was removed.
    Why do persons regard this movie as a damn flop? Nothing intelligent and irrefutable logical supports that the idea that this movie is a flop because it isn't having made more than it's budget, it made enough money domestically for a sequel to get made except for some unknown reason never was.