Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Movie: Deep Rising
    What exactly is crashing it's way through the trees, and moving toward Trillian, Joey, and Finnegan?
    Its obvious that was a cliffhanger ending that would have been answered in a sequel, except highly unlikely that will happen because this movie was released at the absolute worst time January, and competing with the juggernaut movie Titanic so astounded that it was hugely unsuccessful at the Box Office.

Why in 1988 Did the awful unfunny comedy movie Hot To Trot not win the Worst Picture?
    Cocktail is a stinker, and while it deserves the nomination for Worst Picture, it should not have won Worst Picture because it's a watchable entertaining stinker.

That can't be said about the awful unfunny movie Hot To Trot.
    A awful unfunny comedy movie that has a Horse that has a gift for getting good stock tips. Because this movie has awful writing that never explained and should be explained, and again what should be explained how the hell is this horse talking. Again something the awful movie never bothers to explain.
    Even worse this movie starts with giving the definition of a Horse because the studio had no faith that the audience would understand what a common knowledge animal is which is 1 of the worst ever a Movie explaining something that doesn't need to be explained except does because of awful writing.
    The main character is played by an actor that is at best sidekick material, and funny only in small doses.
    This movie makes you want to hit your head against the wall to forget all knowledge of this awful movie, the same can't be said about Cocktail.

So it's no debate at all the irrefutable fact is the Razzies got it hugely wrong with the awful unfunny stinker Hot To Trot not winning worst picture because they choose the watchable entertaining Stinker Cocktail.
    Hot to Trot is worse than Cocktail by 50 Landslides
    Another even worse than Cocktail that should have won Worst Picture is it's a obvious shameless ripoff of ET that is Mac and Me.
    Even worse than being a obvious ET ripoff, it's also mostly long commercials with the not subtle at all, along with the weird this is not a musical movie except doesn't stop the movie from having a song that happens Inside and outside of McDonald's.
    Another movie that is undeniable worse than Cocktail.

Easily could argue for a 3rd with Caddyshack 2 that could not be saved by the great actor Chevy Chase because it's a freakin chore to sit through, and is a embarrassment since the 1st movie is very funny.

Mighty Member

I thought Hot To Trot was a Pauly Shore movie untill I looked it up. At least Bobcat Goldthwait has gone on to better things.

Did we ever get any backstory on Dr. Claw?

How exactly did a 42 Year old man from England stay awake for 266 hours?

Why do persons attempt a futile task that won't succeed of invading Area 51?
    Any trespasser would get noticed even before walking inside Area 51 so damn logical good reason to even attempt that task in that controlled by the Government Area which has Security that is authorized to use deadly force if a person is shown to be a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    How exactly did a 42 Year old man from England stay awake for 266 hours?

Any trespasser would get noticed even before walking inside Area 51 so damn logical good reason to even attempt that task in that controlled by the Government Area which has Security that is authorized to use deadly force if a person is shown to be a threat.
    Does something being futile mechanically stop folks from doing it?

Otherwise, you don't really need a reasonable chance at success to decide to undertake something?

Movie: Deep Rising
    What exactly is crashing it's way through the trees, and moving toward Trillian, Joey, and Finnegan?
    Its obvious that was a cliffhanger ending that would have been answered in a sequel, except highly unlikely that will happen because this movie was released at the absolute worst time January, and competing with the juggernaut movie Titanic so astounded that it was hugely unsuccessful at the Box Office.
    I have wondered this for years, and always wanted a sequel back in the day.
    DEEP RISING was a really unappreciated movie.

Felt I should actually add one, as I didn’t above, and it’s something that’s always bugged me.

In the movie BARNYARD, why the hell were all the cows male???
    I don’t think it’s even commented on.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Well, when proposed, it was intended to be a joke. Idiots ran with it. But the idea was about hundreds of thousands of people storming the place on live television. Would the government really massacre?

Besides, I thought "everything" was moved out of Area 51 decades ago. Not much of interest is still there.

fnord

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Felt I should actually add one, as I didn’t above, and it’s something that’s always bugged me.

In the movie BARNYARD, why the hell were all the cows male???
    I don’t think it’s even commented on.
    Did we ask them how they self identified?

Anyway, as for worst movies, where do you draw the line, because that cesspool can get pretty deep? Hobgoblins? Last Slumber Party?
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 09-20-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

I don’t even remember you being in the theater w. me!

Is the Dr. Claw action figure canon?

What started the Great Chicago Fire in the year 1871?

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Well, when proposed, it was intended to be a joke. Idiots ran with it. But the idea was about hundreds of thousands of people storming the place on live television. Would the government really massacre?

Besides, I thought "everything" was moved out of Area 51 decades ago. Not much of interest is still there.

fnord

Anyway, as for worst movies, where do you draw the line, because that cesspool can get pretty deep? Hobgoblins? Last Slumber Party?

Persons trespassed in Area 51 before that shown as a joke got posted, and no doubt multiple times before the Internet got created.

Mrs. O'Leary's cow. Everyone knows that.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Mrs. O'Leary's cow. Everyone knows that.
    That is a legend and the man who wrote that story Michael Ahern admitted he made up the cow story for a more interesting tale.
    Also the exact cause has never been determined and most likely never will.

The only thing close to conclusive is starting as the result of a meteor shower most is very unlikely because no support from the scientific community.

What is the name of the Man responsible for the Axeman Murders in New Orleans?

What Man is responsible for terrorizing persons as Spring Heeled Jack?