Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Also who was the Zodiac killer?
    What is the big secret that John Wilks Booth has?
    I was going to make a dumb joke about the first Dirty Harry movie, but seriously no one knows. He was never caught and there's no solid leads.

Booth has a secret?

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Is this the Keanu Reeves movie? I literally haven't seen it in over 10yrs. But yeah...I can imagine him working a mundane job until he got the urge again. Serial killers don't lead particularly glamorous lives when they aren't killing people
    Indeed it is released in 2000. Quit the game I imagine he meant the zodiac cate and mouse with Joel. So he would likely still be stalking and murdering but without his Captain Ahab.
    Also how the hell does he get money for where he lives, and his car?
    Seems clear he doesnt have a job, best I can think of he steals
    money from his murdered victims but that doesnt seem enough to cover insurance, gas, repairs, etc.

Animie Series: Monster
    What happened that caused Jonah Liebert to become utterly vile and pure evil?

Marvel 616 Universe
    The Demon Inferno is his human form a illusion or does he have the power to shapeshift his appearance?
    Was World War Hulk doomed to be defeated by Ghost Rider (Zarathos) if Hulk wasnt bailed out by huge PIS?
    Seems highly likely considering how fast the tide turned after the demon took over, and with what Doctor Strange said
    Who the hell brought Mysterio (quentin beck) back from the dead?

I was going to make a dumb joke about the first Dirty Harry movie, but seriously no one knows. He was never caught and there's no solid leads.

Booth has a secret?
    Im aware no one besides the killer knows thats why it gets in this thread.

I recall in a documentary on the history channel he took a secret with him to the grave. Who else was involved in the assassination if I recall right.

You mean aside from the co-conspirators they caught?
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    You mean aside from the co-conspirators they caught?
    Or maybe it was his final words.

Original Masters of the Universe Cartoon
    How the hell does no one recognize that Adam and He Man are in the same damn person?
    Also why the hell do they allow Skeletor to walk away?

BANNED

Or maybe it was his final words.

Original Masters of the Universe Cartoon
    How the hell does no one recognize that Adam and He Man are in the same damn person?
    Also why the hell do they allow Skeletor to walk away?
    Because there was no attempt to make He-Man realistic or logical.

Original TMNT cartoon
    Is dimension x a dimension or a planet?

The Dark Knight Movie
    If Joker is a agent of chaos than why did he intentionally withhold info to give wrong info of where Harvey is and Rachel? Undeniably intentional done with a purpose.
    Also no long term plans really how the hell does get Harvey Dent to fall and become as vile as him not qualify as a long term plan? Done for the sole purpose to get people to convinces persons of his world view and lose all faith and hope, along with all of Harvey's good work is undone.
    Were the bomb switches really programed to detenote the boat the person was on? Seems highly likely since Joker claiming to be a man of his word is proven to be huge bullcrap.

90s Batman Cartoon
    What side did the coin land on when Two Face flipped it to decide spare Rupert Thorne or kill him?

Dc Comics Universe
    Did Harley Quinn say Joker isnt crazy to send people on a wild goose chase?
    Does Joker simply not remember his past at all yet tells garbage that he does much like his crap with brainwashing Harley Quinn avout him being abused?
    How does Wonder Woman effectively fight and run in a corset without her breasts falling out?

Justice League Unlimited cartoon
    Was Wonder Woman being utterly rhetorical when she utterely seriously asked whats wrong with the way I dress?
    Also did Green Lantern answer that no win question?

Would the music city miracle on Mythbusters conclusively shown to be a lateral which is undeniably it is end the delusional belief of Wade Phillips and certain Bills fans that it's a forward pass?
    Last edited by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon; 01-23-2016 at 12:56 AM.

Ultimate Member

Original TMNT cartoon

The Dark Knight Movie
    If Joker is a agent of chaos than why did he intentionally withhold info to give wrong info of where Harvey is and Rachel? Undeniably intentional done with a purpose.
    Also no long term plans really how the hell does get Harvey Dent to fall and become as vile as him not qualify as a long term plan? Done for the sole purpose to get people to convinces persons of his world view and lose all faith and hope, along with all of Harvey's good work is undone.
    Were the bomb switches really programed to detenote the boat the person was on? Seems highly likely since Joker claiming to be a man of his word is proven to be huge bullcrap.

90s Batman Cartoon
    What side did the coin land on when Two Face flipped it to decide spare Rupert Thorne or kill him?

Dc Comics Universe
    Does Joker simply not remember his past at all yet tells garbage that he does much like his crap with brainwashing Harley Quinn avout him being abused?
    How does Wonder Woman effectively fight and run in a corset without her breasts falling out?

Was Wonder Woman being utterly rhetorical when she utterely seriously asked whats wrong with the way I dress?
    Agent of Choas is not really a definable job. Dark Knight movie Joker does and says things just to screw with people. Whether he really believes the things he says is almost besides the point.

Ultimate Member

Original TMNT cartoon

The Dark Knight Movie

90s Batman Cartoon

Dc Comics Universe

Agent of Choas is not really a definable job. Dark Knight movie Joker does and says things just to screw with people. Whether he really believes the things he says is almost besides the point.

Ultimate Member

I think the joke on the cartoon show was that Wonder Woman truly didn't see anything wrong with her costume.

I wanna say that I read that Linda Carter said that on the 70's live action show, her stunt double had a few wardrobe mishaps

Ultimate Member

double post!
    Last edited by ed2962; 01-23-2016 at 07:08 AM.

I think the joke on the cartoon show was that Wonder Woman truly didn't see anything wrong with her costume.

I wanna say that I read that Linda Carter said that on the 70's live action show, her stunt double had a few wardrobe mishaps

Or she isnt educated about american culture of showgirls and strippers which is why she's so naive of how her costume lands in that territory. Or the joke being damn you just saw a image of showgirls likely those of Las Vegas how could she not see her outfit as not being the same. She's being delusional much like Cartman who refused to admit and accept he's fat.

Super Mario Brothers Movie
    What is it that the mario brothers wont believe?

Superman the movie
    Did the people on the train die after Superman time traveled backward to save Lois?

Do multiple horror movies have the idiotic bad ending for the sole purpose of sequels?
    I say idiocy because if clearly the good guys won I knkw what you did last summer, Nightmare on elm street ,Friday the 13th series, etc there shouldnt be a shock ending.
    Last edited by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon; 01-23-2016 at 11:26 AM.

Ultimate Member

Or she isnt educated about american culture of showgirls and strippers which is why she's so naive of how her costume lands in that territory. Or the joke being damn you just saw a image of showgirls likely those of Las Vegas how could she not see her outfit as not being the same. She's being delusional much like Cartman who refused to admit and accept he's fat.
    She wouldn't have to be delusional, it's more like why is this a bad thing? Seriously there's people in real life who wouldn't have problem with the way showgirls dress, it's not a stretch