Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    So will you go out with me, or will you have dinner and a movie with me yes it's pretty freakin unbelievable he never got any exposure of what can be said for asking out a woman.

Yes something provide because if this has to be explained by Because Science since DC Has never provided a valid intelligent explanation that's pretty damn pathetic and a utter embarrassment.
    Persons want to make fun of Superman for having such a pathetic paperthin disguise the same endless shots can be used for the implausible bullcrap she never has had a wardrobe malfunction using a strapless corset and no intelligent plausible explanation has ever been provided.
    I'm sure he did get exposure to it, but being aware of a fact and being to apply it to your everyday life are two different things. Again, people in real life struggle with this for variety of reasons, from simply being shy, to being unable to interpet social interactions, to being high functioning autistic, etc

For what it's worth I remember some article where they said that in one issue Golden Age Wonder Woman went from wearing a skirt to short because someone realized that the skirt would be over head half the time. But having said that, DC has done a lot of embarassing things over the years, but I'm not sure that not explaining how her shirt stays up is one of them.

Movie: Cobra
    Why has SS and Warner Brothers not released the Uncut version of this Action Slasher movie? It's pretty damn dumb because this would remove continuity errors along with plot holes since more than 12 minutes of footage was removed.
    Why do persons regard this movie as a damn flop? Nothing intelligent and irrefutable logical supports that the idea that this movie is a flop because it isn't having made more than it's budget, it made enough money domestically for a sequel to get made except for some unknown reason never was.
    While I know this thread is going to be all over the place, this one is hilarious.

I think you might be the only person on Earth who cares about the "Continuity" aspect of this film.

Invincible Member

That doesn't change a prequel should be made and I'm not alone, the guys on RedLetterMedia agree a prequel should be made for how Taco Bell won the franchise wars.
    I wouldn't mind seeing a prequel, but that's cuz it might be fun to see another cool action movie set in this world. Not because an explanation is needed about franchise wars.

I mean, almost anyone of us could come up with a explanation in a paragraph.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Of course it was a joke. Half the things in Demo Man were meant as a joke. The nerds on RLM are way to wrapped up in who would win a crappy food fight.

No one would go to a movie like that, unless it was a comedy making fun of fast food places.
    That could be fun. In Frank Miler and Dave Gibbon's first "Martha Washington" story there was a scene where fast food franchises were fighting a literal war with weapons in the rain forest. Bob's Big Boy was a giant robot shooting missile and what not.

Invincible Member

Movie (2004) The Punisher
    I heard that John would return as Jigsaw in a sequel which never got made.
    How the hell would they explain that John Saint didn't die after getting blown up?
    His scream indicates undeniable along with the explosion sound that he died.

Why the Hell did John Saint not shoot Frank's Head? He shot him except not his head which is a remarkable moronic decision for a guy that wants to kill Frank. It's like he didn't watch Robocop because a smart bad guy that makes a foe suffer will use the best action to kill a foe so he can't return which is shoot his head which Clarence did killing Murphy.
    Murphy was able to return as a Cyborg not a human so that's not the same at all as a human not dying and returning.

Movie: Rambo 1st Blood
    How the hell would they explain Rambo is alive in the sequel after he killed himself in the 1st movie?
    THat's a ending that they didn't use because of a mostly negative reaction.

Movie: Cobra
    Why has SS and Warner Brothers not released the Uncut version of this Action Slasher movie? It's pretty damn dumb because this would remove continuity errors along with plot holes since more than 12 minutes of footage was removed.
    Why do persons regard this movie as a damn flop? Nothing intelligent and irrefutable logical supports that the idea that this movie is a flop because it isn't having made more than it's budget, it made enough money domestically for a sequel to get made except for some unknown reason never was.
    There was a "sequel" to the Punisher film...it was "Punisher:War Zone." Jigsaw was the main villain.

Cobra was not a flop financially. It made money initially. However, it got terrible reviews. I assume most of the people involved just decided to simply move on.

They didn't use the ending where Rambo died so I don't think you can use it as an answered question...
    Last edited by ed2962; 09-28-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Nothing indicated they were joking and wrong I am able to understand the concept of jokes.
    Expecting there to be something specific to indicate they were joking suggests to me that you don't fully understand the concept of jokes. They lose something if you have to tell people they're jokes.

I can't remember Demolition Man that well, but from what I remember, the whole thing was light-hearted from beginning to end, so I'd assume most bits were jokes unless there was a specific reason not to.

Who was the man found dead on Somerton beach in Adelaide back in 1948? A spy?

What killed the camping students at Kholat Syakhl in the infamous Dyatlov Pass incident?

What were these blokes with the lead masks up to?
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    I can't remember Demolition Man that well, but from what I remember, the whole thing was light-hearted from beginning to end, so I'd assume most bits were jokes unless there was a specific reason not to.
    I'm still trying to figure out how the three sea shells work.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how the three sea shells work.
    True - that's another one for this thread.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Why did CBR seriously put Galactus a freakin cloud from the awful FF Rise of the Silver Surfer on a list of Movie Aliens?
    He isn't qualified at all he's a damn cloud that isn't a alien, so I wonder how they arrived at the moronic asinine nonsensical inane most illogical conclusion to put him on a list of Movie Aliens which may have been Alien Movie Villains.
    He's in the Villain area, he's in a movie except he's a cloud that isn't a Alien so he can't logically fit on that list at all or any list involving movie aliens.

Why did IGN decide to say they might reconsider Norman Osborn for his ranking on IGN TOP 100 Super Villains after dark reign?
    It makes no damn sense to even bring that up because even if they wanted to change his ranking or spot after Dark Reign they already released the damn list so no intelligent logical sensible reason to bring up something they can't change.

Also why do persons go against Logic and Irrefutable Canon Information by putting Galactus a Neutral Character on Lists of Super Villains?
    It was outright stated by Mr.Fantastic a Super Hero that he is force of nature necessary for the Universe so in that same area as Volcanos, Tornados, Earthquakes, etc.
    Also it was shown how damn messy the Marvel 616 becomes when Galactus is killed or replaced.

BANNED

Why did CBR seriously put Galactus a freakin cloud from the awful FF Rise of the Silver Surfer on a list of Movie Aliens?
    He isn't qualified at all he's a damn cloud that isn't a alien, so I wonder how they arrived at the moronic asinine nonsensical inane most illogical conclusion to put him on a list of Movie Aliens which may have been Alien Movie Villains.
    He's in the Villain area, he's in a movie except he's a cloud that isn't a Alien so he can't logically fit on that list at all or any list involving movie aliens.
    Star Trek has a bunch of aliens that are clouds or just energy. Alien biology can be weird.

Invincible Member

Why did IGN decide to say they might reconsider Norman Osborn for his ranking on IGN TOP 100 Super Villains after dark reign?
    It makes no damn sense to even bring that up because even if they wanted to change his ranking or spot after Dark Reign they already released the damn list so no intelligent logical sensible reason to bring up something they can't change.

Also why do persons go against Logic and Irrefutable Canon Information by putting Galactus a Neutral Character on Lists of Super Villains?
    It was outright stated by Mr.Fantastic a Super Hero that he is force of nature necessary for the Universe so in that same area as Volcanos, Tornados, Earthquakes, etc.
    Also it was shown how damn messy the Marvel 616 becomes when Galactus is killed or replaced.
    He's a sentient cloud from outer space. He is not from Earth. This alone makes him alien.

I'm not sure what the issue is with IGN unless you're saying that you disagree with the ranking?

I think Marvel has gone back and forth on how much of a true villain Galactus is depending on the writer. Some go the force of nature route and say he can't be blamed. Others say he's sentient and able to make moral choices and thus can be held accountable.

I've never bought the "force of nature" argument. Really though, it makes no odds. If I could kill a hurricane which would kill thousands then I would.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    I've never bought the "force of nature" argument. Really though, it makes no odds. If I could kill a hurricane which would kill thousands then I would.
    The idea when they do the "we can't kill Galactus" stories is that he's an essential part of the universe and that killing him would be like killing death and it would throw the balance of the existence out of wack.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    The idea when they do the "we can't kill Galactus" stories is that he's an essential part of the universe and that killing him would be like killing death and it would throw the balance of the existence out of wack.
    Yeah, but I've never been at all convinced by that.