Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Why did Robert Kraft The Patriots owner not use the easy legal solution of paying for sex in a brothel in Reno where it's legal or some other brothel in the World where prostitution is legal?
    A easy legal solution instead of paying a woman to have sex with a woman in a location where it is not legal which he did. He can't claim ignorance that he doesn't know Reno and other locations in the World that have brothels where prostitution is legal.

What happened to Flight 19 in the Bermuda Triangle?

Movie: Aquaman
    Why does a character wrongly call what is unmistakable a Quindent a Trident?
    Because he didn't care probably thought he wasn't going to get caught?

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

90s Batman Cartoon
    Why does Batman not burn guns?
    He hates guns which most likely belong to his dad except he doesn't decide to destroy the guns which is extremely unbelievable.

90s Spider Man Cartoon
    Episode: Return of the Spider Slayers
    How did Felicia Hardy not recognize the same Black Widow robot?

This was 1 episode after the same Black Widow robot wrecked a building, and attacked during a Party with her seeing the freakin Black Widow robot.

Why does a person seriously say that the Patriots didn't cheat during Spygate?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Why did Robert Kraft The Patriots owner not use the easy legal solution of paying for sex in a brothel in Reno where it's legal or some other brothel in the World where prostitution is legal?
    A easy legal solution instead of paying a woman to have sex with a woman in a location where it is not legal which he did. He can't claim ignorance that he doesn't know Reno and other locations in the World that have brothels where prostitution is legal.

What happened to Flight 19 in the Bermuda Triangle?

Movie: Aquaman
    Why does a character wrongly call what is unmistakable a Quindent a Trident?
    A better question to ask is why Kraft wasn’t more discreet and have hookers trucked to his digs where he could’ve gotten his rocks off in private, thus avoiding the shitstorm he got himself mixed up in? Kraft is living proof that money can’t buy you smarts.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    A better question to ask is why Kraft wasn’t more discreet and have hookers trucked to his digs where he could’ve gotten his rocks off in private, thus avoiding the shitstorm he got himself mixed up in? Kraft is living proof that money can’t buy you smarts.
    I would disagree with that being a better question since he didn't choose the easy legal solution of a brothel.

Wade Phillips and Adam Schefter and other persons continue to say the Music City Miracle is a mistake which is hugely embarrassing because irrefutable evidence with instant replay shows it's a lateral.
    How would they explain according to NFL rules that the pass is a forward pass?

Movie: Death Ship
    Who or What is controlling the Ship?
    That is something the movie should have explained, and doesn't bother to explain.

Movie: Lethal Weapon 4
    Why was Detective Butters not arrested and investigated after he said a death threat to a Chinese Man?
    He said a death threat to a Chinese Man in a Public place that persons heard, and the movie fails to provide or show any damn explanation why he is not being arrested and investigated for that death threat.

Movie: Crocodile 2 Death Swamp
    How would the writer explain the implausible event how the Bank robbers got guns past Airport Security?
    This movie is after 9-11, and a scene is never shown how the bank robbers got past airport security.
    That makes it utterly unbelievable that persons would be able to get guns past airport Security because the metal detectors would go off.

The bank robbers are shown on a Airplane with guns.

While I strongly suspect that the answer is "Sight Gag, Dummy..."

Cult Of Chucky/How does a decapitated doll head hit a spliff?

Invincible Member

There's a trailer out where The Banana Splits has been made into a horror movie. Who at Warner Bros thought this was a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    There's a trailer out where The Banana Splits has been made into a horror movie. Who at Warner Bros thought this was a good idea?
    While i agree with your sentiment. I gotta say, I want to see this.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    While i agree with your sentiment. I gotta say, I want to see this.

I don't even think it's a bad premise. I just think they should have used parody characters...call it "The Hard Candy Crew" or "The Fruit Cocktail Bunch" or something. Using the official Banana Splits name seems to be asking for trouble.

Having said that, most of the reactions I've seen so far seem to be from gamers who point out this is the exact premise of the "Five Nights at Freddy's" franchise. I guess there was supposed to a movie version of "Five Nights" but it seems to be stuck in development.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Obviously not someone who grew up loving the show 50 years ago like myself.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Obviously not someone who grew up loving the show 50 years ago like myself.
    The vast majority of people will have to look them up or think that it was a original creation for the (straight to DVD) movie.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    The vast majority of people will have to look them up or think that it was a original creation for the (straight to DVD) movie.
    Maybe the vast majority of very young people (though my teenage niece loved them on Boomerang when she was little), but the rest of us are not necessarily going back and forth in our rockers.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Basically any show that was cancelled too soon.
    The 4400, My Name Is Earl, etc.