Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Did the writer of the sequel Friday The 13th Part 2, and writers of all the other Friday the 13th sequels not see the glaring logical issue of never explaining why the kid Jason Voorhees didn't drown in Crystal Lake?

Highly illogical that he didn't die according to Friday the 13th Part 2 because the kid Jason Voorhees can't swim, and it's never explained how that same kid that can't swim didn't drown in Crystal Lake.
    Maybe that inspired the awful lazy writing for A Nightmare on Elm Street Dream Warriors because that movie retcons Nancy died in the 1st movie, and never bothers to explain why she isn't dead in the 3rd movie.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Mrs. O'Leary's cow. Everyone knows that.
    Dudley Do Right started that rumor to protect Stokey the Bear!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Did the writer of the sequel Friday The 13th Part 2, and writers of all the other Friday the 13th sequels not see the glaring logical issue of never explaining why the kid Jason Voorhees didn't drown in Crystal Lake?

Highly illogical that he didn't die according to Friday the 13th Part 2 because the kid Jason Voorhees can't swim, and it's never explained how that same kid that can't swim didn't drown in Crystal Lake.
    Maybe that inspired the awful lazy writing for A Nightmare on Elm Street Dream Warriors because that movie retcons Nancy died in the 1st movie, and never bothers to explain why she isn't dead in the 3rd movie.
    There's several videos out there that show how the continuity/mythos of Friday the 13th contradict and/or ret-conn several events of earlier movies.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    There's several videos out there that show how the continuity/mythos of Friday the 13th contradict and/or ret-conn several events of earlier movies.
    Man, yeah.

Podcasts to go along with those videos, too.

Continuity just isn't something that some of those films ever seem to have viewed as something central.

In addition, they were knocking them out at a pretty good clip. While it's not a "Blanket..." excuse, I could see solid continuity falling by the wayside during that sort of a schedule.

Jon Stewart the comedian-actor seriously said New York Pizza is pizza, and Chicago Deep Dish pizza is not pizza.
    THat's very hypocritical and an asinine conclusion because Chicago Deep Dish pizza same as New York pizza and other pizzas is made with marinara sauce, cheese, and dough.
    Would he list reasons to defend his asinine hypocritical conclusion, or would he do the smart thing admitting he's wrong about his statement that Chicago Deep Dish pizza isn't pizza?

Also why do any persons seriously foolishly argue that Chicago Deep Dish pizza isn't pizza if they know Chicago Deep Dish Pizzas are made with the same 3 ingredients as other pizzas?

He also stated the factual error that Chicago Deep Dish pizza is a casserole.
    Persons don't eat casseroles with their hands which is why seriously saying Chicago Deep Dish pizza is casserole is asinine.
    So how did he seriously arrive at that asinine conclusion that a Chicago Deep Dish pizza is a casserole?

"other pizzas is made with marinara sauce, cheese, and dough."

So are Calzones, but they ain't pizza. Jon Stewart is right!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

"other pizzas is made with marinara sauce, cheese, and dough."

So are Calzones, but they ain't pizza. Jon Stewart is right!
    No he really isn't.
    A Man admit's Chicago Deep Dish pizza is pizza because chicago deep dish pizza is made with crust, sauce, cheese, toppings.
    He couldn't give a good reason to argue that Chicago Deep Dish pizza isn't pizza since that would be him arguing against his stated criteria of what pizza needs to have to be called a pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajGLobflwFI

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    No he really isn't.
    A Man admit's Chicago Deep Dish pizza is pizza because chicago deep dish pizza is made with crust, sauce, cheese, toppings.
    He couldn't give a good reason to argue that Chicago Deep Dish pizza isn't pizza since that would be him arguing against his stated criteria of what pizza needs to have to be called a pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajGLobflwFI
    Cause us New Yorkers call that a casserole, not a pizza.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Cause us New Yorkers call that a casserole, not a pizza.
    Well congratulations on going against facts by calling Chicago Deep Dish pizza even though that doesn't have valid evidence since persons don't eat casseroles with their hands, and because Chicago Deep Dish pizzas are made with cheese, toppings,sauce, and crust same as other pizzas that are accepted by humans as pizzas.

I doubt anyone can give any valid reasons why Chicago Deep Dish pizza shouldn't be called pizza if they're gong to accept the criteria that a pizza needs to have cheese, crust,and sauce to be called a pizza.

Cause I don't call that big round loaf of bread a crust. I also don't think Stoufers bread pizza is pizza.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

As long as it tastes good, they can call it anything they want (and I'm half-Italian, so my opinion is final here! )
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    As long as it tastes good, they can call it anything they want (and I'm half-Italian, so my opinion is final here! )
    Didn't say that deep dish thingy wasn't good, just not real pizza.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Didn't say that deep dish thingy wasn't good, just not real pizza.
    Heh. I'm joking. It's obviously not traditional pizza, despite its tastiness.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Heh. I'm joking. It's obviously not traditional pizza, despite its tastiness.
    I'm joking too. Now Dominos, that ain't real pizza.

Retired

Who was Nellie Rooke?

Actually, don't tell me. It's better if "she" remains an eternal mystery.