Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

I prefer pizza with a a single topping, or two at most. Or none at all. But I see it a s a personal preference and not a rule others have to follow. I am pro choice when it comes to toppings.

But, when it comes to slices, I only get plain slices. This is because the plain pizzas are always the freshest, whereas the ones with toppings could have been made hours earlier (Is single slices only a New York thing)
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Why did Pizza Hut wait more than 5 years to bring back the original Pan Pizza Hut Pizza?

90s Spider Man cartoon
    Did any writer or editor never see the issue of the huge flaw that J Jonah Jameson, Felicia Hardy, Mary Jane Watson, and multiple other persons that hear Peter Parker fail to recognize Spider Man is Peter Parker after hearing Spider Man use the exact same voice as Peter Parker?

This was on Fox Kids that had the 90s Batman cartoon which had Batman modify his voice to be different Bruce Wayne because the writer knew it would implausible for Commissioner Gordon, Two Face, and multiple other persons to not recognize Batman is Bruce Wayne if Batman used the same exact voice as Batman.
    If the writers wanted the 90s Spider Man cartoon to be as great as the award winning 90s Batman cartoon then that is a massive oversight, and even if they didn’t aspire for that it’s still a colossal oversight because more than 30 episodes this was mere changed.

Invincible Member

Why does You Tube think that The Who's "Pinball Wizard" and Peter Gabriel's "Red Rain" are Ska songs?

Since it wasn't really the focus in a final scene of a series that wasn't all that well written...

Preacher(AMC "TV" Series...):

The scene is Jesse's daughter and Cassidy visiting Jesse's grave. The obvious unanswered question...

How did a guy like Jesse Custer actually die?

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    I read that the ancient Egyptians would pour water on the sand
    What started this line of questioning? I thought we had already studied this extensively and concluded how they built the pyramids?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    What started this line of questioning? I thought we had already studied this extensively and concluded how they built the pyramids?
    Yes and no. It has been shown that they could have built the Pyramids using existing technologies. I don't think it has been concluded exactly how. But it is more a matter of did they do this or that, not that there is a mystery that they were more than capable of doing it.

And by the way, it was not done by slaves, Hebrew or otherwise. It was done by indentured workers who were housed and fed, probably farmers during the fallow months who went home to tend their fields afterward. Even "indentured" is the wrong word, since all the people lived for the Pharaoh. And also many trained tradesmen who were paid.

There were no Jewish slaves in Egypt and no great exodus, that story in the Bible is pure myth, Moses did not exist.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-09-2021 at 09:10 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

What about the idea that they used a pulley and lever like system to maneuver the alabaster blocks along very steep slopes?

What about the idea that they used a pulley and lever like system to maneuver the alabaster blocks along very steep slopes?
    I have seen more than one TV show like NOVA that gives ways that the Egyptians could have built them. It's not a mystery so much as not enough information to really know.

Look at what we can build, and yet ordinary people could not tell you how it is done. The Egyptians were just as intelligent as we are.

It seems to me like we know the answers, though. What hasn't been answered?

While this is probably putting too much thought into it...

Texas Chainsaw 3D...

Going off of that we are told that it is a direct sequel for the first film, every other film?

- Multiverse?
    - Fever Dream?
    - ???

It seems to me like we know the answers, though. What hasn't been answered?
    There are various building techniques that have been suggested they used, What we don't know is "they did this here, and this is exactly what they did over there." It's more about exact building techniques at exact locations.

Understandable, but I think we're reasonably sure or have made well thought out hypotheses based on the evidence we have.

Understandable, but I think we're reasonably sure or have made well thought out hypotheses based on the evidence we have.
    I agree. No aliens or levitation needed.

Retired

It was aliens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    It was aliens!!!
    The whole quote is "I'm not saying it was ancient aliens, but it was aliens!"