Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 652
  1. #61
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Three hundred and sixty seven.
    With no evidence to support that I find that hard to believe.

    Does a book actually exist of the President's book of secrets?

  2. #62
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    With no evidence to support that I find that hard to believe.

    Does a book actually exist of the President's book of secrets?
    If it did would anyone but the President know about it? Think it through.

  3. #63
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    If it did would anyone but the President know about it? Think it through.
    It's never been made public information neither has exactly what is in Area 51. So its a unanswered question.

  4. #64
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    It's never been made public information neither has exactly what is in Area 51. So its a unanswered question.
    Right, but you could also ask if there are rutabagas growing inside Taylor Swift's ears. That's never been made public information, either. What is she hiding?!.1?

  5. #65
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Right, but you could also ask if there are rutabagas growing inside Taylor Swift's ears. That's never been made public information, either. What is she hiding?!.1?
    1 of them likely has secrets of a great magnitude that history books can't cover since its not public information the other would not put anyone in danger if it was revealed, and it wouldn't be a major revelation. Celebs have flaws and imperfections it's been known for more than 2 decades. So think about that.

    What is the origin of the 13 skulls discovered in 1881 of South America?
    Was Lee Harvey Oswald secretary working for Fidel Castro and the Cuba government?
    Was a American Mafia in any way involved in the assassination of President Kennedy?

  6. #66
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    1 of them likely has secrets of a great magnitude that history books can't cover since its not public information the other would not put anyone in danger if it was revealed, and it wouldn't be a major revelation. Celebs have flaws and imperfections it's been known for more than 2 decades. So think about that.

    What is the origin of the 13 skulls discovered in 1881 of South America?
    Was Lee Harvey Oswald secretary working for Fidel Castro and the Cuba government?
    Was a American Mafia in any way involved in the assassination of President Kennedy?
    The crystal skulls? All fakes.

    Don't think Oswald could afford a secretary.

    Probably not. The Mafia had no reason to get rid of Kennedy, because the Feds didn't really take more than token action to break them up until after J. Edgar Hoover had left office and the Rico act was in place in the 1970s. Hoover had to be forced to even acknowledge they existed. This theory that killed him because they were anti-Castro and embarassed by the failed Bay of Pigs operation is just stupid. Kennedy was as anti-Castro as they come.

  7. #67
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    The crystal skulls? All fakes.

    Don't think Oswald could afford a secretary.

    Probably not. The Mafia had no reason to get rid of Kennedy, because the Feds didn't really take more than token action to break them up until after J. Edgar Hoover had left office and the Rico act was in place in the 1970s. Hoover had to be forced to even acknowledge they existed. This theory that killed him because they were anti-Castro and embarassed by the failed Bay of Pigs operation is just stupid. Kennedy was as anti-Castro as they come.
    What source proves the crystal skulls are all fakes?

    He was trying to escape to Cuba that hardly seems like the only reason beimg it's a safe haven away from the USA. Also refusing to confess even when confronted with irrefutable evidemce it's like he was trained by some elite military persons.

  8. #68
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    What source proves the crystal skulls are all fakes?

    He was trying to escape to Cuba that hardly seems like the only reason beimg it's a safe haven away from the USA. Also refusing to confess even when confronted with irrefutable evidemce it's like he was trained by some elite military persons.
    Common sense and the fact that they have modern tool marks on them.

    He'd just killed the President. Cuba was the only place he could reasonably go.

  9. #69
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Common sense and the fact that they have modern tool marks on them.

    He'd just killed the President. Cuba was the only place he could reasonably go.
    You got me on the crystal skulls one.
    I'll disagree with you completely on Oswald that he wasnt working for Fidel Castro and the Cuban Government. He was likely specially trained and this was his mission to prove his loyalty.


    Who the hell built Stonehenge, and for what reason exactly?

  10. #70
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    You got me on the crystal skulls one.
    I'll disagree with you completely on Oswald that he wasnt working for Fidel Castro and the Cuban Government. He was likely specially trained and this was his mission to prove his loyalty.


    Who the hell built Stonehenge, and for what reason exactly?
    No, that's a dumb conspiracy theory. If Oswald were working for the Cuban government there'd be no coverup, and there'd be a radioactive crater where Havana is.

    Prehistoric British people built Stonehenge as a religious site.

  11. #71
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    What is love?
    Baby don't hurt me no more.

  12. #72
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    No, that's a dumb conspiracy theory. If Oswald were working for the Cuban government there'd be no coverup, and there'd be a radioactive crater where Havana is.

    Prehistoric British people built Stonehenge as a religious site.
    It's not a dumb conspiracy theory

    There have been many conflicting theories on why it was built, combined with the culture having left no written records at all.

    Dc Comics
    What is Joker's real name? Also who was he before becoming the Joker?


    Why did God transport Elijah Heaven w

  13. #73
    Veteran Member CSTowle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,641

    Default

    I think stonehenge was built to store grain, by someone from the bible. At least that's what I heard.
    Formerly finfangfool

  14. #74
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    14,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Dc Comics
    What is Joker's real name? Also who was he before becoming the Joker?
    The Tim Burton movie named him Jack Napier, but the comics have always kept it vague. Pretty much every version suggests that he was already involved in criminal acts before falling in vat of acid.

    I actually like the fact that DC has never given him a definite origin. Not knowing the rest of his backstory makes him more mysterious.

  15. #75
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    It's not a dumb conspiracy theory

    There have been many conflicting theories on why it was built, combined with the culture having left no written records at all.

    Dc Comics
    What is Joker's real name? Also who was he before becoming the Joker?


    Why did God transport Elijah Heaven w
    It is a dumb conspiracy theory because the motivations behind it make no sense, nor do the reactions of any of the participants. It's one of the worst JFK conspiracy theories I have ever heard.

    Stonehenge is now widely accepted to be a religious site. And it's clear from all the bodies there that it was some kind of burial ground. Other theories about it, like ancient aliens, are fringe and unlikely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •