Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354555657 LastLast
    Retired

Why doesn't the Spirit wear socks?

In batman begins how did not one in Gotham get effect by the fear gas before they busted the water mains? I mean it is released in steam. Did no one in Gotham boil water for instant coffee or Pasta? No one take a really hot shower? When Scarecrow set fire to the building didnt the fire fighters put it out with water from the Hydrants aka Gotahm's Water supply? So when the water hit the fire and created steam how did everyone in the area not freak out?

This is a huge plot hole and it really does kind of take me out of the movie.

"Honey are you not going to take a hot shower?"

"No mom last time I did I thought the soap was eating my toes!"
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Tv Show Charmed
    I'm wrong the writer did provide an explanation for why Piper decides to buy a nightclub since she did state that being the chef of her own restaurant is not her dream job which was stated before Prue died, and before the original 3 Sisters purchased a Night Club.

90s Batman The Animated Series
    It's very freakin unbelievable that Batman aka Bruce Wayne still has guns in the Mansion because he hates guns which is why no damn believable reason why he would keep weapons that he hates, and it's very unbelievable that after owning guns that use to to be his father's that he never decided to burn weapons that he hates because that's an irrefutable easy solution.

In the episode of the Sewer King while Batman is right with kids and guns don't mix he's not wrong, however neither does a character that hates guns based on the indisputable fact that Bruce's parents were killed by guns, and I do not buy at all that in more than 5 years of being an adult Bruce Wayne never decided to burn the item he hates, or give them to a man he can trust Commissioner Gordon.
    The writer was seriously hoping that because of the whole great kids and guns don't mix in The Sewer King episode that the audience wouldn't notice the glaring plot hole that is Batman a character that hates guns still has guns in his mansion with no believable explanation provided why he didn't give the guns to James Gordon a man he trusts, or use the easy solution of burning guns so that no predatory characters can use weapons that he hates completely.
    All reasons why it's a colossal plot hole.

A colossal plot hole is the explanation from the Cobra Kai tv show that all hits above the belt are legal for the Karate Tournament in The Karate Kid which doesn't remove the glaring flaw because Johnny was not awarded points when he punched Daniel's face so not consistent with that rule because Daniel wins the Karate Tournament by kicking Johnny's face which again same area above the freakin belt.
    Congratulations to the writer for not removing the plot hole from The Karate Kid movie instead making it worse by stating an irrefutable no-gray area rule which is not consistent for the reasons I stated above.

What would be the writer's explanation for why he failed to see an irrefutable factual flaw with that stated explanation in a Cobra Kai episode?

Invincible Member

Watching a re-run of a cop show and the cops catch one of the bad guys buying incriminating items on the video tape at a pawn shop. One of them says something like, "Here he is! The guy said he bought the lap top, some ammo, and a bag of chips!" They sell potato chips at the pawn shop now?

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Watching a re-run of a cop show and the cops catch one of the bad guys buying incriminating items on the video tape at a pawn shop. One of them says something like, "Here he is! The guy said he bought the lap top, some ammo, and a bag of chips!" They sell potato chips at the pawn shop now?
    They might. Maybe they have a small little selection of snacks by the checkout lane. I've seen stores have dumber ideas.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Movie Aquaman
    How exactly is Black Manta planning to spend not accepted currency?
    I greatly doubt that he could trade it in for US DOllars because it's not an accepted form of currency.

Tv Show Criminal Minds
    Did it never come up in conversation why Spencer doesn't get dates before the first episode?
    He's a genius that is socially awkward, however, I find it very damn unbelievable that I'm supposed to accept that he never decided to ask why he doesn't get dates until the stakeout in the first episode of season 1 of Criminal Minds.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    They might. Maybe they have a small little selection of snacks by the checkout lane. I've seen stores have dumber ideas.
    I guess it's possible. It's just that I've never seen that and half the pawn shops I've been to, you have to get buzzed in. It just seemed odd to me that places like that would have food there for impulse buys. But I guess you're right, it depends on what the owner want's to do in his store.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Movie Aquaman
    How exactly is Black Manta planning to spend not accepted currency?
    I greatly doubt that he could trade it in for US DOllars because it's not an accepted form of currency.

Tv Show Criminal Minds
    Did it never come up in conversation why Spencer doesn't get dates before the first episode?
    He's a genius that is socially awkward, however, I find it very damn unbelievable that I'm supposed to accept that he never decided to ask why he doesn't get dates until the stakeout in the first episode of season 1 of Criminal Minds.
    It's been a long time since I've seen the early episodes of Criminal Minds, but is it clear that he'd never asked anyone before that?

Mighty Member

When exactly is National Gorilla Suit Day, anyway?

Invincible Member

What the heck is going on with the algorithm at Twitter? Why is all this weird stuff showing up in my feed?

What the heck is going on with the algorithm at Twitter? Why is all this weird stuff showing up in my feed?
    Elon fired all the people who made Twitter work.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Lex Luthor asked this question in the first Superman movie, and, after all these years, it’s still relevant:

“Why does the phone always ring when you’re in the tub?”

(Or, in my case, the shower)
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Elon fired all the people who made Twitter work.
    I just saw this, I guess Elon is going to be finally stepping down.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...D=ansmsnnews11

I just saw this, I guess Elon is going to be finally stepping down.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...D=ansmsnnews11
    Letting someone else jump in the dumpster fire he set.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Retired

If a former U.S. president is put in prison, does the Secret Service stay in prison with him or her? Asking for a friend.