Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    Not true, I understand God all the time. Just this morning he sent me a message on a burned slice of toast.
    Im not saying humans cant understand anything he does but there are things that are beyond human comprehension.
    All the time I doubt I doubt it.

Tom and Jerry Cartoon
    Was it a dream or did ot really happened was Tom really being threatened of being sent to Hell?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Im not saying humans cant understand anything he does but there are things that are beyond human comprehension.
    All the time I doubt I doubt it.

Tom and Jerry Cartoon
    Was it a dream or did ot really happened was Tom really being threatened of being sent to Hell?
    Really happened. Tom is like Lazarus. He dies and resurrects after four days.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Really happened. Tom is like Lazarus. He dies and resurrects after four days.
    In what episode or from where was that revealed?
    Was the Congo movie intentionally made to be bad?

Movie: Payback For what damn illogical reason did the woman leave the son handcuffed to a heater? She clearly saw Porter alive so no doubt he won, so clearly it makes no damn sense to not release him from the handcuffs. Also the dog would keep the son from hurting her so she has no damn excuse.

Invincible Member

Shawn is joking. However, I prefer to think of Tom and Jerry like DC's Hawkman and Hawkwoman...they are reincarnated every so often and destined to keep meeting. This way the classic Hanna-Barbara T+M happened, the Chuck Jones version happened, the 70's TV version happened (they were friends in that one), the feature length film where they talked...everything is canon!

BANNED

Was the Congo movie intentionally made to be bad?

Movie: Payback For what damn illogical reason did the woman leave the son handcuffed to a heater? She clearly saw Porter alive so no doubt he won, so clearly it makes no damn sense to not release him from the handcuffs. Also the dog would keep the son from hurting her so she has no damn excuse.
    It's quite clear from subtext.

Very few people set out to make a bad movie. Even "do bad it's good" movies are intended to be entertaining. So no.

It's quite clear from subtext.

Very few people set out to make a bad movie. Even "do bad it's good" movies are intended to be entertaining. So no.
    Having read over the summary of the episode it's very clear it was a nightmare. Tom wakes up, also hugs Jerry which leaves Jerry very confused and puzzled doubt because he doesn't know the reasom as to why Tom hugged him.

Tv show Supernatural
    What happens to ghosts that are banished or killed?
    If monsters and humans die in purgatory do they stop existing?
    Where is the original skinwalker, and is he still alive?
    What do demons look like in their true form?
    Who is older Death or God, or are they both the same age?
    Last edited by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon; 02-13-2016 at 11:22 PM.

BANNED

Having read over the summary of the episode it's very clear it was a nightmare. Tom wakes up, also hugs Jerry which leaves Jerry very confused and puzzled doubt because he doesn't know the reasom as to why Tom hugged him.

Tv show Supernatural
    What happens to ghosts that are banished or killed?
    If monsters and humans die in purgatory do they stop existing?
    Where is the original skinwalker, and is he still alive?
    What do demons look like in their true form?
    Who is older Death or God, or are they both the same age?
    The subtext that Tom is immortal is in EVERY Tom and Jerry cartoon. No mortal being could survive such violence.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

What's the meaning of Daredevil #219 Badlands? Is it an Elseworlds tale or did Matt become a drifter at some point? I don't have the issues before or after that.

BANNED

What is Blanka?

Why is he green? How can he give electric shocks?

I never got a clear answer.

The subtext that Tom is immortal is in EVERY Tom and Jerry cartoon. No mortal being could survive such violence.
    More like cartoons don't use the same logic as the real world. In cartoons physics are typically inaccurate, animals can talk, explosions dont kill cartoon characters, etc.

Scooby Doo cartoons
    Who the hell pays for their vacations and roadtrips when none of them have jobs?
    I would assume its Daphne's parents since they are rich.

Why did the Card company for the Marvel Comics cards not create a 3rd category of Neutrals to put Galactus in? Super heroes and Super Villains
    Galactus was put in the category of Super villains which is illogical given that Mr.Fantastic brought up he's a force of nature necessary for the Universe. So it make sense to have put in the 3rd category of neutrals.
    Last edited by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon; 02-15-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Scooby Doo cartoons
    Who the hell pays for their vacations and roadtrips when none of them have jobs?
    Why would you think someone had to pay? Gas was dirt cheap back then. You could win a single game of craps, and be on the road for half a year.

BANNED

More like cartoons don't use the same logic as the real world. In cartoons physics are typically inaccurate, animals can talk, explosions dont kill cartoon characters, etc.

Scooby Doo cartoons

Why did the Card company for the Marvel Comics cards not create a 3rd category of Neutrals to put Galactus in? Super heroes and Super Villains
    Galactus was put in the category of Super villains which is illogical given that Mr.Fantastic brought up he's a force of nature necessary for the Universe. So it make sense to have put in the 3rd category of neutrals.
    Righ, no one is immortal in the real world. But Tom is eternal, ever shall he rise.

Mystery Incorporated is funded by rewards for catching criminals and solving crimes. It's right there in the name, "incorporated." It's a for-profit corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Why would you think someone had to pay? Gas was dirt cheap back then. You could win a single game of craps, and be on the road for half a year.
    Gas cost money, so does eating and drinking water which humans must do so really someone has to pay for those things.
    Really I doubt they could consistently do that with a great batting average.

Righ, no one is immortal in the real world. But Tom is eternal, ever shall he rise.

Mystery Incorporated is funded by rewards for catching criminals and solving crimes. It's right there in the name, "incorporated." It's a for-profit corporation.
    Yet they never get shown being given money.

It was a dream.

I was talking about cartoon characters generally.
    In cartoon world vast characters are immortal. Gun shots, explosions, falls from great heights, etc.
    Looney Tunes, animaniacs, etc.

BANNED

Yet they never get shown being given money.

It was a dream.

I was talking about cartoon characters generally.
    In cartoon world vast characters are immortal. Gun shots, explosions, falls from great heights, etc.
    Looney Tunes, animaniacs, etc.
    They never get shown going to the bathroom, either. It happens behind the scenes. If they did it for free it'd be called the "Mystery Solver's Club" or something.

You should read Animal Man 5. The "Coyote Gospel" issue. It'll give you a better understanding of Tom.
    Last edited by Shawn Hopkins; 02-16-2016 at 10:40 AM.