Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

The boy with the most unnatural beginnings,with the biggest real heart.
    "Who am I,if not you" "what do I do now,if I am not you" .
    Humanities grasp at recreating a god
    More fight,more heart,more puns lol.
    Perfectly imperfect
    Born to be a hero,will die being a hero
    Tactile telekinesis is more fun than your favorites power lol.
    Last edited by stephens2177; 08-15-2017 at 08:42 PM.

For me its a tie between Dick Grayson and Wally West. They perfectly represent what I love about DC, Legacy. They are the heart and soul of the DC universe and when they are together, it just gets even better. I think that these two characters would be cool additions to the JSA maybe not as permanent team members, but just examples for the newer heroes whenever the JSA comes back to show them what they could do. Show them that they can get out of their mentors shadows.

Time to liver forever! Energist's Avatar

Kate Spencer. Tough-as-nails, no-nonsense woman (an archetype in fiction I tend to gravitate towards, anyway) who saw a broken system and decided to take matters into her own hands. I think I like her most, though, because of how flawed she is, and yet she always does her best to fulfill her obligations as a mother, friend, prosecutor, and vigilante. There's a lot to admire in someone who knows they're never going to be perfect but gives it there all anyway. Kate's sort of like Peter Parker that way... if Peter Parker were a middle-aged mother, that is... who curses and chain smokes... and isn't afraid of killing a bad guy every now and again. Yeah, just like Peter Parker.
    "Forgiving the unrepentant is like drawing pictures on water." - Japanese Proverb

Green Arrow Got into comics after interest in myths tall tales including Robin Hood.

I liked Batman as much as anyone but GA was more likable and he had the relationship with Hal and Dinah that made him more interesting to me.

Mercenary Agent of Wolfram & Hart's Avatar

It's a tie between Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) & Nightwing. I like both of them especially because of the legacy they both represent & both of their relationships they have throughout the hero community(or at least had pre-Flashpoint)
    "The preceding announcement has been paid for by the new World order"

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Superman to me isn't just great because he's heroic, he's great because he's not just a hero. He's a regular guy. It never seems like it to some people, and many fans would say writing him as a regular guy isn't good, but that's his core. He's never accepted godhood or anything like that. He makes jokes, but he's not Spider-Man. He's fast, but he's not the Flash. He's tough, but you'd probably assume that it's just the powers that put him over Batman or some other edgy guy.

Superman is us, but we wish we could trade that inherent mildness or meekness to be the funniest or the coolest, more popular or rich or whatever. Superman, meanwhile, finds unending strength by embracing who he is and using his given abilities to push himself in the name of altruism. He sees a bigger picture and operates on a bigger scale. If someone knocked him for having a healthy relationship with law enforcement or generally not seeming hip, he'd shrug and go back to cleaning up toxic waste. He's the guy without a mask.

Katar Hol is a big favorite because as intelligent, humane, and well spoken as he can be, he's a hot blooded warrior born. And shayera being at least his equal has always been great.