Default Exar Kun vs Darth Bane

Was in the mood for a Star Wars EU-Battle.
    Which of those 2 Sith Lords takes it?
    The inventor of the double bladed lightsaber or the creator of the Rule of the 2?

I love Bane but...Exar Kun wins. Dude once used the force to keep the entire old Republic Senate, including security, frozen in place while he calmly walked in and retrieved Ulic Quel-Droma.

Exar Kun. Or, as Cartman would call him: "The Kun".

Would Lightsaber-Combat only change anything?

Depends on which version of Bane, since the books run the gauntlet of young juggernaut covered in lightsaber proof armor to elderly guy whose body is starting to show the toll long term dark side use takes on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Depends on which version of Bane, since the books run the gauntlet of young juggernaut covered in lightsaber proof armor to elderly guy whose body is starting to show the toll long term dark side use takes on it.
    Does his forehead also look like butt cheeks?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Does his forehead also look like butt cheeks?
    He wasn't that old when he died, in his mid 40's according to Dynasty of Evil. And I don't know too much about Exar Kun, but I'd have a hard time believing he could take Darth Bane down when Bane had the Orbalisk armor. In the armor, he is invulnerable to lightsabers or blasters except on his head and hands.
    Last edited by Captain Jibberish; 01-09-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jibberish View Post
    He wasn't that old when he died, in his mid 40's according to Dynasty of Evil. And I don't know too much about Exar Kun, but I'd have a heard time believing he could take Darth Bane down when Bane had the Orbalisk armor. In the armor, he is invulnerable to lightsabers or blasters except on his head and hands.
    Exar Kun has Sith talismans that let him fire highly potent energy blasts.

Frankly, those should be potent enough to trigger the orbalisk toxin in at least some of the critters, if he gets hit.

nah, it's electricity specifically that causes them to die/release toxins(the doctor Zhanna dragged him to used a specific tool to demonstrate it), normal energy would likely be deflected like blaster bolts and lightsabers, and so long as he's expecting it Bane can deflect it with his lightsaber(he was only caught when his OWN force lightning was reflected back at him)