Boom comics MMPR is the only comic i currently buy in floppy form and have a subscription for . I will try to write down my thoughts on the latest issues when i pick up backlog next week .

I see others enjoyed the MMPR reboot film but i personally found it worse then expected , the characterisation felt off (Jason is a true martial artist and leader not some idiot who get's in car crashes and steals animals wtf?) . I thought Billy's portrayal was the best but no one else felt like Power Rangers to me . That being said Rita was good and far more violent and murderous then she was in the original series which was refreshing and the whole Zordon being a bit of jerk was a decent little change to the mythos i think . I just think my good Friend Jordan (He used to play football at MK dons when i worked there as security) would have done a better job then his wife Naomi Scott did as Kimberely ..the whole goldar being made out of actual Gold was ... ok i guess ?

The final half an hour was average including the Megazord fight (German suplex anyone?) and honestly i've been a life long Comics and Power rangers fan and compared to Marvel ..heck even compared to DC's movies ..the MMPR reboot came off as lazy and boring .

The cameos of the original Pink and Green Rangers JDF and Amy J J got a pop out of me though.

I am 27 so i understand i am not the target demographic but when me and my friend saw the movie a few weeks ago it was a late night showing and the audience was 99% males my age or older i'd gather so i think my opinion is valid .

On the bright side i am loving The Boom series and will write an indepth articale / review on my personal highlights from the run ..most likely next week .

Kindest Regards ,

BritishMixedProtein .