Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Wow. They put Zack in pink. smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Yeah, it's actually a wink to Max Landis' unused PR movie script where the exact same thing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Yeah, it's actually a wink to Max Landis' unused PR movie script where the exact same thing happens.
    I'm fine with it since it's a temp thing but not a fan of it being a permanent thing in that script. I'm so glad that movie wasn't made.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Yea.... Color me surprised...
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Who the helllll are those ranger's on the last preview page in the cracked helmet lineup? They look Dairanger inspired.
    Power Rangers HyperForce.

It's a tabletop RPG that was livestreamed. All the episodes are on Youtube, but fair warning, they're hours long!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

It's a tabletop RPG that was livestreamed. All the episodes are on Youtube, but fair warning, they're hours long!
    Ahh I see. Yea, I've heard of them and seen clips. I don't mind long streams, perfect for when I draw but I don't think this is my thing.

Double post
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    If I can't have JasonxTrini I'll take it. (although time/dimension/age implications are off-the-charts confusing).
    power-ranger-color-change-header.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

I started listening to them but fell off after the first few episodes. I want to give them another go and 1.5 time is definitely your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    I was happy to see this at the Boom! panel at Power Morphicon, especially since with the OG Rangers Trini was always last in line for character development.

It was also interesting to hear them discuss the color swaps which is actually happening and isn't just a cool cover. They say they want to play with the expectations Ranger colors bring which I'm curious to see.
    Last edited by ariwl1; 08-26-2018 at 07:24 AM.

I dig this JasonxTrini relationship, but In the show I actually really liked ZackxTrini. I think on the show the cast's off-set personalities really showed on screen and while there weren't any glaring hints of Zack and Trini liking each other more than friends, subtly they had the cutest points of contact. Like Trini leaning on Zack with his arm around her at the Juice Bar or I think there was another time with Zack's arms around he waist.

Forget Angela, Trini is where's it's at. lol

The JasonxTrini is cute for Go Go since it's still the early years. By the time of the PINK miniseries aren't Jason and Kimberly together? They are my big Power Rangers ship.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The JasonxTrini is cute for Go Go since it's still the early years. By the time of the PINK miniseries aren't Jason and Kimberly together? They are my big Power Rangers ship.
    I don't think Pink takes place in the comics' main continuity.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    It's up to interpretation whether or not Kim and Jason are together in Pink, but Trini and Zack are.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    It's up to interpretation whether or not Kim and Jason are together in Pink, but Trini and Zack are.
    Oh yea, Kim met up with them in that European country or something. I didn't remember them being coupled though.