Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

What's to Love: The Power Rangers franchise is a true multi-generational, worldwide franchises. With its flashy costumes, mecha Zords, and-at its core-a story of superpowered teens who fight against evil alien forces, the Power Rangers are a pop-culture phenomenon that has continued to resonate with fans for over 20 years. As a new film gets ready for release in 2017, we, as huge Power Rangers fans ourselves, are excited to produce a modern Power Rangers comic featuring the characters of the original Mighty Morphin series.
    What It Is: It's Morphin Time! The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers make their BOOM! Studios comic debut in this kick-off #0 issue that sets the stage for the rest of the series. After escaping Rita Repulsa's mind control, Tommy Oliver, the Green Ranger, joins up with the rest of the Power Rangers to combat her never-ending evil plans. Any semblance of a normal life is gone for Tommy now, but with his newfound family there lies hope for a brighter path. Includes the short story from the San Diego Comic-Con exclusive Mighty Morphin Power Rangers comics!

Full article here.

Looks great!

Hell Rita looks kinda hot

ONLY nitpick, is that when Tommy came in he was first as opposed to Zack.

can't wait
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Nice, some respectable art to go with a Power Rangers comic. This looks fun as hell.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Love me some classic power rangers. And they actually look there age here lol
    X-Men Forever

Mighty Member

I thought this book was gonna be part of some throw away multi media hyoe machine for the upcoming

but wooooooooah that art looks good! Imma get it!

From the preview pages I've seen and the early review on Rangerboard, it certainly is above and beyond the comics we've gotten in the past.

I can only hope that this'll be an ongoing for a while and that its success will pave the way for other teams to get their shot. I r sadness that all people are about are Mighty freaking Morphin.