Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

I don't have so much PR history, so I don't know what the psycho rangers are. I will be getting that archive though!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

The announcement of the 25th anniversary comic event has me way too excited.

Also.. MMPR #21 was really cool. Quick read, really fresh. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I don't have so much PR history, so I don't know what the psycho rangers are. I will be getting that archive though!

Enjoy!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

So excited for the Shattered Grid event.

Oh wow, SG looks amazing! The way I understood it, it is the normal MMPR/GGPR issues plus two one-shots. Did you guys interpret it that way too?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Oh wow, SG looks amazing! The way I understood it, it is the normal MMPR/GGPR issues plus two one-shots. Did you guys interpret it that way too?
    Seems to be that way so a 4 part event. I really hope this opens up the Power Rangers universe in the comics in a big way. It sounds like we are for sure seeing a Time Force Ranger in GGPR.

Yeah that's how I understood it. Somehow GG will be brought to the present MM and they'll crossover. It's going to be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yeah that's how I understood it. Somehow GG will be brought to the present MM and they'll crossover. It's going to be awesome.
    Ever Since Go Go Power Rangers Started I've had this vision of time traveling Zeo Rangers showing up and teaming up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    Ever Since Go Go Power Rangers Started I've had this vision of time traveling Zeo Rangers showing up and teaming up with them.
    Works for me

I got the Year One edition today. Oh my, it is so damned beautiful! All the covers at the end too, it really is the nicest collected edition that I have so far I think.

I got the Year One edition today. Oh my, it is so damned beautiful! All the covers at the end too, it really is the nicest collected edition that I have so far I think.
    I've bought every issue digitally, but I REALLY want to get this eventually. If it has a gallery of all the variants that makes it doubly awesome.

I was planning to review it at some point (youtube), so I'd be happy to show you all of the covers

Jason David Frank voices a trailer for the upcoming Shattered Grid crossover event as Tommy/Lord Drakkon

https://www.newsarama.com/38458-boom...ered-grid.html Interview with Kyle Higgens (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) and Ryan Parrott (Go Go Power Rangers) about Shattered Grid

SHattered Grid Covers

They are really pushing this event. I'm excited.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

What I think would be cool in Shattered Grid, but probably won't happen, is one of the other Power Rangers dimensions is based off a Super Sentai series from the past, but more "Americanized".

For example, the dimension is based off of Dengeki Sentai Changeman, but it's still set in 1985-1986. I think they could have fun with that. Kimberly is confused with the fashion and hairstyles, Billy is disappointed that Changeman advance technology is actually outdated, etc.

Thank you for your time and patience with my insane idea.