Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

First look at MMPR #25 and Shattered Grid

http://comicbook.com/powerrangers/20...er-rangers-25/

Found the event checklist on Diamond's site.

207452_1188576_1006.jpg

#24 was really good. Set the table nicely.

Excited! It looks like Shattered Grid will also fit nicely into the Year Three release, albeit it missing a prelude issue. Although I guess they won't include GGPR, since they skipped the side series' in Year One.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Go Go continues to be enjoyable. The latest issue is like 90% character beats with a just a sprinkling of action at the end and it's all great. Bulk even gets a moment and it pulled my heartstrings. Some great emotional stuff here.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

pr gen.jpg

Really loved the prelude issue...let the awesome huge Ranger crossover begin!
    Last edited by comicstar100; 03-03-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Mighty Member

I wonder if the Free comic book issue in may will be a recap of the events so far

BANNED

https://twitter.com/KyleDHiggins/sta...46559102476288

So bloody hyped for Shattered Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    https://twitter.com/KyleDHiggins/sta...46559102476288

So bloody hyped for Shattered Grid.
    Kyle Higgins is a smart smart man.

I like that cover. Gold Ranger Jason looking at his old Red Ranger costume on display in the Zeo Power Chamber. We never got such a moment in the show. Just a pan across the suits as the core five Zeo Rangers looked, as Zordon said "the Power Rangers as you knew them are no more".
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

So when is issue 25 coming

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    So when is issue 25 coming
    I think the first Shattered Grid issue is in Go Go. Which is next week. I THINK. I'm not positive.

Quick question. Why are there two Mighty Morphin titles? Or I guess, three if you count the Pink mini-series. Is there a legit reason other than the assumption that 'More people remember and care for the OGs'?

I have been following the (main?) line up until the reveal of that alternate universe Tommy, but fell off due to just getting busy. I hope this shattered grid can really spread into different titles. There are more intresting powers and characters they can fully flesh out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Quick question. Why are there two Mighty Morphin titles? Or I guess, three if you count the Pink mini-series. Is there a legit reason other than the assumption that 'More people remember and care for the OGs'?

I have been following the (main?) line up until the reveal of that alternate universe Tommy, but fell off due to just getting busy. I hope this shattered grid can really spread into different titles. There are more intresting powers and characters they can fully flesh out.
    They're very different series, or at least they have been, up until Shattered Grid. Go Go Power Rangers has a much lighter tone (for the most part) and more slice of life stuff, focusing on the Rangers' early days from before Tommy showed up.

I would also like to see more teams be in the comics and while they aren't ongoings, we're sort of getting our wish if you've seen the promotion for Shattered Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    They're very different series, or at least they have been, up until Shattered Grid. Go Go Power Rangers has a much lighter tone (for the most part) and more slice of life stuff, focusing on the Rangers' early days from before Tommy showed up.

I would also like to see more teams be in the comics and while they aren't ongoings, we're sort of getting our wish if you've seen the promotion for Shattered Grid.
    Yea I've seen some promos, as well as the images above. I'm getting hype regardless. I haven't read the Go Go title, so its nice to know it is different enough to where it merits its own series........but still..I want dem Zeo and Space titles lol. Even Ninjastorm.