Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Full preview for tomorrow. Wasting no time hitting the heavy stuff.

http://all-comic.com/2018/preview-mi...er-rangers-26/

Pulling no punches. I like it.

I won't be able to get the book until this weekend.. please everyone show mercy and avoid spoiling anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I won't be able to get the book until this weekend.. please everyone show mercy and avoid spoiling anything lol
    I haven't even read MMPR #25 yet, but I haven't been able to avoid what sounds like THE spoiler in that issue. I've got some serious catching up to do with GGPR as well.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Much like the first chapter, I don't have a whole lot to say about issue #26. I just want to keep reading.

One non-spoiler thing I'll say is I really like the effects art. The interpretations of the rangers teleporting is beautiful.

spoilers:
    Drakkon just keeps on adding powers doesn't he
    end of spoilers
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

So I just had a thought. It's only a crackpot theory of mine but...

spoilers:

Looking at Drakkon's evolving suit and knowing that the current phase of his plan is adding new Ranger powers to his own...

I forget but Has Lord Zedd been mentioned at all through this run? Drakkon's suit is giving me a bit of Zedd vibe. What if adding all these powers eventually overwhelms him and turns him into Zedd?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post

spoilers:

Looking at Drakkon's evolving suit and knowing that the current phase of his plan is adding new Ranger powers to his own...

I forget but Has Lord Zedd been mentioned at all through this run? Drakkon's suit is giving me a bit of Zedd vibe. What if adding all these powers eventually overwhelms him and turns him into Zedd?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Zedd's been referenced a few times, but his only appearance was in the first Annual during Goldar's origin when he was recovering from the ZEO crystal injuries. But that's it.

Would love to see Drakkon and Zedd toss hands
    end of spoilers
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    spoilers:
    Zedd's been referenced a few times, but his only appearance was in the first Annual during Goldar's origin when he was recovering from the ZEO crystal injuries. But that's it.

Would love to see Drakkon and Zedd toss hands
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Even if Drakkon and Zedd aren't connected (which they probably aren't), I could see this story as an opportunity to introduce Zedd. Drakkon's activities are big enough that they could draw Zedd's attention.

And my memory could be failing me but I don't think we've seen any payout from Rita visiting that creepy alien wizard either.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Even if Drakkon and Zedd aren't connected (which they probably aren't), I could see this story as an opportunity to introduce Zedd. Drakkon's activities are big enough that they could draw Zedd's attention.

And my memory could be failing me but I don't think we've seen any payout from Rita visiting that creepy alien wizard either.
    end of spoilers
    That was the Wizard of Deception (he appeared in season 2 of the TV series) spoilers:
    { and it looks like he helped her create the Green Candle
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by The Big G; 04-18-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Yeah. I just checked and that was only five issues ago. I don't think Rita's appeared since then.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Zedd's been mentioned a few times in GGPR. Goldar was sent to spy on Rita on his order but Rita swayed Goldar fully to her side. It seems like she's seriously plotting against him.

That being said, I can see Drakkon and Zedd throwing down. Would be a reference to when he handed White Ranger Tommy his ass.
    end of spoilers

There is a reason Rita has not been seen and it will be revealed on Free Comic Book Day with Boom's Power Ranger comic.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I've fallen behind on Boom's Rangers stuff quite a bit. I was collecting the main series monthly but decided to drop it, and only have the first trade, but from the looks of all this Shattered Grid stuff I'm gonna have to start getting the rest of the trades soon. Both for MMPM and Go Go (the previews of which on Comixology look pretty great, particularly the character work for Rita and the villains).

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I've fallen behind on Boom's Rangers stuff quite a bit. I was collecting the main series monthly but decided to drop it, and only have the first trade, but from the looks of all this Shattered Grid stuff I'm gonna have to start getting the rest of the trades soon. Both for MMPM and Go Go (the previews of which on Comixology look pretty great, particularly the character work for Rita and the villains).
    What was the reason for dropping it? I would have tried to talk you out of it!