Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

What they're doing with Finster is dope. Especially regarding his lack of control philosophy.

I did not expect this shattered grid story line (or the whole book in general) to be as good as it is. Especially where it began, I couldn't have seen all of this coming.

Definitely the proper growth PR has been missing for around a decade. Just like what most people want from what they love, it is growing with us. I'm proud of this book to say the least.

Read both titles. They just barely cross the line of being different enough to merit having two Mighty Morphin titles. I greatly enjoyed them both and am still dumbfounded at how these books are better than they have any right to be. So I have some more thoughts and observations.

> I like how they show Rita's absolute disconsern and disrespect for Goldar behind his back, and conversly how he swears he is fighting for a great cause only to be used and seen as even lesser than squat and baboo.

> Love how they implement 90s colors in a contempoary setting.

> Awesome art direction for the ninja steel scenes in the annual. Just wish it was ninjastorm instead, the only time i found myself actively rooting for Drakkon to bust their asses. Really can't wait to see what they do with ninjastrom now that i think of it.

> Ok, so let's say MM the show went in a quick straight line, since these comics have so much more meat i view them as going slower and expanded left and right. So given the pace that we're at do you think we will have to go through an altered White Ranger arc/Adam, Aisha, Rocky Ninjetti arc? Personally I actually don't care to and as seen in these comics they trimmed the fat from the show and focused on the core pre/present green ranger era and skipped to Zeo to make each season feel more distinctive.

-I like where the books are going I just don't wan't it to drag. Need. More. Zeo.

> Oh, and the In Space scenes were thrilling, can't wait to see more of them as well.

BANNED

There's to be a Shattered Grid Live panel at Power Morphicon, with several of the show's veteran cast performing scenes from the comic in an exclusive table-read, complete with all-new music by Ron Wasserman

http://officialpowermorphicon.com/20...red-grid-live/

BANNED

Preview page from issue 30

The True cover to issue 30 is out....

Drakkon is actually Frieza

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Spectacular Member Knightmare10880's Avatar

This has been a great storyline and I'm really looking forward to the finale. I have to admit I'm a little bit torn on Lord Drakon's final look he looks very regal in a sense but at the same time I think that his first look was perfect for him. Although the new look does in a sense also give of the over all importance that the character of Tommy Oliver has had in the overall Power Rangers Franchise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    There's to be a Shattered Grid Live panel at Power Morphicon, with several of the show's veteran cast performing scenes from the comic in an exclusive table-read, complete with all-new music by Ron Wasserman

http://officialpowermorphicon.com/20...red-grid-live/
    I have to admit, if they put enough money into animating the entire story, then this would make a great first time for the Power Rangers to appear in an animated film.

speaking of PR and DBZ

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    speaking of PR and DBZ
    hahahaha wow. amazing.

BANNED

Another Legends Comics variant

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Another Legends Comics variant

That is awesome, Shattered Grid has been amazing. Do we know how long it will be till its in a trade?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    Drakkon is okay. I feel Jason would have made a better Drakkon. A leader who was broken by his duty who in turn takes the control from a "limiting" Zordon and instill his version of order to protect a world he feels requires that oppression? I might've enjoyed that more.

While Tommy is the obvious choice for the "evil ranger" concept, I feel Jason would've been a more biting turn. Though the whole White Ranger/Green Ranger blend would've been a clash in design if that was the way they went.
    Jason being Drakkon would've stung a lot more (he's my favorite) but I personally can't see it. Jason is basically the Superman of Power Rangers so his fall would have to take a lot, plus I can't see him going evil after losing his team and then going to kill more rangers. Maybe if he hate to eliminate all other ranger teams to bring his team back I could see that way but only that way.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Incredible Member

I know it's unlikely but does anyone think that there could be an appearance from sentai exclusive rangers like Akared In the final issues? I think that Akared vs drakkon would be awesome.

Issue 30 was nuts!

But best part was right here

So many great moments from today. I need the last issue asap!