Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Marvel did once publish Power Rangers comics. But they weren't set in the Marvel Universe.
    Yes, I know. What I meant was making a crossover with the Marvel Universe.

Astonishing Member

Sorry for the double post, again. But no one has post a reply in more than 20 days.

Anyway, have you seen the design of the "Turtle Rangers" Megazord? It looks like they replaced the Tyranosaur Dinozord in the Megazord with a giant version of Metalhead.

You know? This is another example they picked the wrong season for making this crossover. I'm pretty sure the Turtles would have LOVE to see the Ranger's Turtle Zord: Tor the Shuttlezord. Now THAT would be a real demonstration of "Turtle Power", don't you think

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Preview for issue 53. Zedd has chosen new Dark Rangers; Rita, Goldar, Squat, Baboo, and Finster. Very excited to see where they go with the new evil team.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbo...lsa-lord-zedd/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    Preview for issue 53. Zedd has chosen new Dark Rangers; Rita, Goldar, Squat, Baboo, and Finster. Very excited to see where they go with the new evil team.

Seriously, this must be the most twisted version of the "Evil Rangers" plot that I have seen; even more than the Psycho Rangers.

By the way, finally the last issue of the crossover MMPR/TMNT has been realeased, and I have to say, I expected Rita would betray Shredder. I just wish the Rangers and the Turtles would have beated Shredder more after recovering Tommy's powers. All things considered, it's obvious we could get a sequel in the future. By the look of it, I would say Shredder's "allies" must be Krangs or "the Krangs". Now THAT would be a troublesome alliance.

Finally, I have to say, I loved to see Metalhead turned into a Zord and combined with the Megazord. I just wish the next crossover would have elements from the following seasons:
    + Tor the Battlezord is the ultimate "Turtle Zord". Leo and the other would surely love it.
    + Ninjor and the Ninjazords should be present in the next crossover, by the whole Ninja's stuff.

spoilers:
    Drakkon's baaaaaccck
    end of spoilers
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Goldar reminds me of his movie design.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Amazon leaked Mighty Morphin Power Rangers is relaunching with a new #1. Another ongoing launches at the same time simply titled "Power Rangers" featuring the Omega team. The Mighty Morphin book will introduce a new mystery Green Ranger while Tommy remains leader as white Ranger.

image host
    Last edited by comicstar100; 06-29-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Why would you make Finster and Squat into Power Rangers? That doesn't make any sense. Are they running out of ideas now?

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    Why would you make Finster and Squat into Power Rangers? That doesn't make any sense. Are they running out of ideas now?
    You're fine with Baboo but not Finster?
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Amazon leaked Mighty Morphin Power Rangers is relaunching with a new #1. Another ongoing launches at the same time simply titled "Power Rangers" featuring the Omega team. The Mighty Morphin book will introduce a new mystery Green Ranger while Tommy remains leader as white Ranger.

image host
    This is now confirmed, Mighty Morphin #1 was just announced.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/boom...hty-morphin-1/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

No more Tommys! Drakkon should be left on the shelf a couple of years before revisiting him so soon, especially as a full time character.

That Green Ranger can't be Drakkon. He's in the other Power Rangers comic with the Omega Rangers instead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Are these PR comics any good?
    I loved Power Rangers as a kid, but haven't read or watched anything since then.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I loved Power Rangers as a kid, but haven't read or watched anything since then.
    100%. They are the Power Rangers we deserve and what PR should be imo. Prefecft blend between series/comedy.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    The books outsell EVERYTHING at my comic book store INCLUDING Batman and X-Men.

Even the variants don't last long.