Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Just read issue #12 for myself. Man, what a great issue. What a great comic. Well done, Higgins.

It was made even better this week by Lootcrate having a Megazord t-shirt and badge
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Spectacular Member

The Pink! miniseries takes place in the TV canon not the BOOM Studios Canon.......I did enjoy the Pink! Miniseries very much

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

iSince we know that the Space Rangers were active during the MMPR-Turbo era, it would be great if we got a In Space spin off.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    iSince we know that the Space Rangers were active during the MMPR-Turbo era, it would be great if we got a In Space spin off.
    Space was one of the best PR seasons ever, great cast, music, team-up episode, finale, etc. So much awesome, I would love to see them at some point but I want the current series to focus on the Mighty Morphin team.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I would LOVE to have follow-ups on the Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, and RPM Rangers, too!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    I would LOVE to have follow-ups on the Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, and RPM Rangers, too!
    While I would love most of those I am not sure the market is big enough for that many different series. MMPR is still even after 20 years the most iconic team so it makes sense to have them first.
    While its not the one I most want to see I think RPM would likely be the easiest to do at some point because its a different reality already and the whole setting has a lot of potential. There is a lot of things you could do with a post robot apocalypse setting in a comic that unlike TV is not limited by budget or has the same restrictions often associated with a Power Ranger season.

BANNED

I would not mind a Megaforce title which was based off James Bates' original ideas before the producer tampered with his vision and drove him off

Incredible Member

Well there goes my hopes of dairanger making an apperance...

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I would not mind a Megaforce title which was based off James Bates' original ideas before the producer tampered with his vision and drove him off
    I wouldn't mind an offshoot where super megaforce actually touched upon the pirate theme they had.

Loved the movie, and the follow-up graphic novel has posted a preview:

http://www.blastr.com/2017-3-24/powe...-novel-preview

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    The Pink! miniseries takes place in the TV canon not the BOOM Studios Canon.......I did enjoy the Pink! Miniseries very much

Barring some differences in time IE the technology of the present versus the 90's the comics in modernizing it a bit, the comic and TV continuity are otherwise treated as the same.

And yeah. I have to admit. I'm looking forward to this GN spinning out of the film.

I haven't seen the movie yet and I have the GN on pre-order, so I think that I need to break this awkwardness I feel about going to the cinema alone :P
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Barring some differences in time IE the technology of the present versus the 90's the comics in modernizing it a bit, the comic and TV continuity are otherwise treated as the same.

And yeah. I have to admit. I'm looking forward to this GN spinning out of the film.
    They're only treated as the same up to and including Green With Evil. The comic continuity forks after that and is no longer slave to the TV continuity. They're telling their own story.

This has been a great month for Power Rangers. The movie was awesome, a ton of fun with some pretty good acting and effects. The Power Ranger Twitch marathon was awesome watching it with a bunch of fans and making jokes about the series was so much fun. The sequel comic was also a fun read, the future of Power Rangers is bright.

The sequel comic was a nice continuation of the movie universe, I really hope that they do more of these and that the events in the comics have some weight in the future sequels. It felt like a long episode featuring the new cast and set up where they are after the events of the movie. Lots of great character moments and a nice explanation for puddies still running around. I really like the new rangers dynamic, my only issues are Zack not being really into music like his past incarnation and I really wish they would go ahead and go through with the Kimberly/Jason relationship. They are probably going to go through with it in the sequel and have a love triangle with Tommy. (which I really don't want)

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I haven't seen the movie yet and I have the GN on pre-order, so I think that I need to break this awkwardness I feel about going to the cinema alone :P
    I went by myself for the first time to see this movie and it was a great experience It's a fun movie through and through and has a new and interesting team dynamic while still having original series elements. We have the movie team and the modern comic series, both are doing things similar and different than what came before but are still being faithful to the original. I love what is being done with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers right now.