Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1115

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    Have not got permission from mommy dear...she thinks "those conventions are full of weirdos" LOL
    But surely she knows you're one of those weirdos?
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Don't be sad! Not everyone needs to be in a relationship. Though ... I wouldn't protest being swept off my feet by a Namor Look Alike. LOL!
    Well, I will hope you are!
    Come join in the Love for He Whose Limbs Shatter Mountains and Whose Back Scrapes the Sun!http://community.comicbookresources....49#post1797949

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Wow. I bet that WWE job was interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by adameastment View Post
    I bet you were a pro-wrestler!
    LOL No, BUT I was a High School Greek-Rome Wrestling Style in High School for 4 Years Making Varsity in my Senior Year and getting a Varsity Jacket if That Counts! ;-)

But I was Video Production Educated Back in my early career days so both of my 1st jobs where in the production fields, and Indeed Reviresco the Job was Interesting and sadly it did not work out for the long term but it was an interesting experience for the short time I had, NOT many People can say they worked for them in their Lives! ;-)

Got to see Vince himself once while I was their, just near him while he was touring. I am a Tall Man, but HE is a Giant, Seriously the TV does NO Justice for him IMO!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

But surely she knows you're one of those weirdos?
    LOL...she does not. Most people are SHOCKED when I said I read comics.... they say; "Are you kidding me? Are you serious?".... don't know why...must be my lady like demeanor. LOL
    Come join in the Love for He Whose Limbs Shatter Mountains and Whose Back Scrapes the Sun!http://community.comicbookresources....49#post1797949

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Yeah, usually the buses and stuff across the country are actually better than people seem to say. But when you get a void, you really notice it.I've never been to Scotland though, is it nice up there?
    The places I was visiting were mostly pretty -- visited a lot of castles and churches. Stayed in Edinburgh for several weeks, which was a beautiful city. Also visited the Lake District.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    LOL No, BUT I was a High School Greek-Rome Wrestling Style in High School for 4 Years Making Varsity in my Senior Year and getting a Varsity Jacket if That Counts! ;-)

But I was Video Production Educated Back in my early career days so both of my 1st jobs where in the production fields, and Indeed Reviresco the Job was Interesting and sadly it did not work out for the long term but it was an interesting experience for the short time I had, NOT many People can say they worked for them in their Lives! ;-)

Got to see Vince himself once while I was their, just near him while he was touring. I am a Tall Man, but HE is a Giant, Seriously the TV does NO Justice for him IMO!
    To be honest, I have no idea what Varsity even means I'm an uneducated British Man xD

LOL...she does not. Most people are SHOCKED when I said I read comics.... they say; "Are you kidding me? Are you serious?".... don't know why...must be my lady like demeanor. LOL
    Hahaha, you probably seem too much like a lady

The places I was visiting were mostly pretty -- visited a lot of castles and churches. Stayed in Edinburgh for several weeks, which was a beautiful city. Also visited the Lake District.
    That's cool, Edinburgh is either a 10 hour drive from here or a couple of hours on a plane. Might go there one day, need cash first!
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

ooohhhhhh, TV wrestle.... I didn't know what was meant by WWE.... That is cool, you worked for TV

To be honest, I have no idea what Varsity even means I'm an uneducated British Man xD

Hahaha, you probably seem too much like a lady

That's cool, Edinburgh is either a 10 hour drive from here or a couple of hours on a plane. Might go there one day, need cash first!
    Oh! SOmething I finally know LOL Varsity means playing on the senior team at high school!

BANNED

Thanks Mantis, Glad You like it!

So Far it has been good and I have been doing well at it, skilled in many fields as a clerk and it is a good job and that is Hard to find anywhere these days even for those with College Degrees, I Graduated from College back in 2006 and since then my Resume of Jobs have been:

* Short-Time as an Intern for The WWE!
    * Was a Cameraman, Video Editor, Video Transfer and Small Business Sub-Partner for a Small Business!
    * Loan Officer for a Local University!
    * NOW a Clerk for the US Post Office!
    You forgot one.

Oh! SOmething I finally know LOL Varsity means playing on the senior team at high school!
    Oooh ok, that's really good! The most sporty thing I did in school was score half a point in rounders. Luls.

Rounders? Is that a Harry Potter game?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Wow. I bet that WWE job was interesting.
    Oooh ok, that's really good! The most sporty thing I did in school was score half a point in rounders. Luls.
    Yea It was Allto of Fun but a Very Hard Sport on your body as well, no padding like American Football, just headgear and a Floor Mate, Really showed how strong you could be?!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    You forgot one.
    What did I forget, Not Following you!?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Okay,....... 2 hours is enough........see ya'll next Fri Fri!

Yea It was Allto of Fun but a Very Hard Sport on your body as well, no padding like American Football, just headgear and a Floor Mate, Really showed how strong you could be?!
    Yeah, I can imagine! I don't know how you did it! It's impressive

Okay,....... 2 hours is enough........see ya'll next Fri Fri!
    Aww, I think I'm going to head off too. It's 4am again haha. Goodnight everyone!