Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    #2 is Doom's second appearance, and Namor's second Silver Age appearance, in Fantastic Four 6.

YEAH for REV!! 1 Point for you! (any question involving Namor she is a stone cold killer!!!!!)

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    NOw this is one character I have never ever ever ever heard of!!!!!!! LOL
    Their is Not Much Material on him, mostly what I know if I was ever to go back and read his books I would focus on his early works when he was at his wackest!

I am not surprised you have not heard of him either Mantis Girl 94, really the definition of a Rarely used character, but there's SO MUCH potential I felt it was a waste!

You can go to Comic Vine Below to find out more about him and what he has been in, Enjoy!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Hi, Mantis Girl!
    Hi Rev! Now this is random........love it!

Spectacular Member

NOw this is one character I have never ever ever ever heard of!!!!!!! LOL
    Slapstick is awesome. Originally, at least I believe originally, a member of the New Warriors, Slapstick joined Camp Hammond after registering with other members of the New Warriors, Rage and Justice as well as others. As for his background, I don't know much, but carries a large cartoon hammer for smashing.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

#3, I'm going to guess X-Men fighting Sauron!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Their is Not Much Material on him, mostly what I know if I was ever to go back and read his books I would focus on his early works when he was at his wackest!

I am not surprised you have not heard of him either Mantis Girl 94, really the definition of a Rarely used character, but there's SO MUCH potential I felt it was a waste!

You can go to Comic Vine Below to find out more about him and what he has been in, Enjoy!

TY CJ! I am really only smart when it comes to 12 and 20 cent comics (since I grew up with them)...I am still catching up on all the rest

#3, I'm going to guess X-Men fighting Sauron!
    no, sorry... maybe I shouldn't of praise the battle so much....(that was a good cover though)

Quote Originally Posted by dvgravity View Post
    Slapstick is awesome. Originally, at least I believe originally, a member of the New Warriors, Slapstick joined Camp Hammond after registering with other members of the New Warriors, Rage and Justice as well as others. As for his background, I don't know much, but carries a large cartoon hammer for smashing.
    DV! You deserve a point because you are sooo smart... YOu and CJ rock with randomness!

My dad is laughing at me trying to type and reply so fast LOL

He wants to know who you all think will win the football games this weekend!

Depends whether he means proper football or bad american football
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

DV! You deserve a point because you are sooo smart... YOu and CJ rock with randomness!
    Thanks, I have most fun showing the Variety of Things I like I like to talk about and enjoy about Comic Book and Sci-Fi Pop-Culture!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

TY CJ! I am really only smart when it comes to 12 and 20 cent comics (since I grew up with them)...I am still catching up on all the rest
    Trust me Mantis Girl 94, I am the Same way, I only know as much as I have been able to Read and there's SO Much more to go, it is a World Unto Itself Marvel Alone!

Quote Originally Posted by adameastment View Post
    Depends whether he means proper football or bad american football
    I told him what you said, and he pulled out his Arsenal and Seahawks jersey and held them both up! LOL

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Which Marcel hero you think deserves more attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Just ones from Marvel you think deserves more attention/
    Hmmm. I'll have to think on this. Slapstick is one I've never even heard of!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

You can let him know the Broncos are gonna DESTROY the steelers!