Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    And stop smoking!

^_^
    Don't worry; it will be legalized in Canada soon, then you can try some ^_^.

Unless you already do
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

More of a scotch/Armagnac kind of guy.... ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Dragonborn cannot use the Call of Valor, Soul Tear, Slow Time or Become Ethereal shouts.

So even if he is high level how do you quantify how tough and how hard he hits?Since its impossible.

best you can say that since its high lvl character,he is a very skilled warrior if going with that tree,thief,mage,able to easily fire off fire balls or freeza people or archer,aka like legolas.

So i dont think him being there will make it much more of a difference then how it already is.The heroes will still win,just this time they will have another very skilled character to help.

The same thing happens,frodo fights with golum,he falls in the lava stream ring gets destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by buutenks View Post
    The Dragonborn cannot use the Call of Valor, Soul Tear, Slow Time or Become Ethereal shouts.

So even if he is high level how do you quantify how tough and how hard he hits?Since its impossible.

best you can say that since its high lvl character,he is a very skilled warrior if going with that tree,thief,mage,able to easily fire off fire balls or freeza people or archer,aka like legolas.

So i dont think him being there will make it much more of a difference then how it already is.The heroes will still win,just this time they will have another very skilled character to help.

The same thing happens,frodo fights with golum,he falls in the lava stream ring gets destroyed.
    As already explained; we know he can at least take a hit from a Dragon, and we know that Dragons are capable of tearing apart fortified outposts and towers with strength alone. And we know that dragon scale and dragon bone is supposed to be tougher than steel, so him hurting Dragons is impressive within itself.

Then there is him defeating Miraak. And we know how powerful he is from the lore books involving him and another Dragon Priest tearing a continent apart from their battle. And the Dragonborn slaughters the both of them(Mirraak is supposed to be a lot stronger than he was during his rebellion).
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Then there is him defeating Miraak. And we know how powerful he is from the lore books involving him and another Dragon Priest tearing a continent apart from their battle. And the Dragonborn slaughters the both of them(Mirraak is supposed to be a lot stronger than he was during his rebellion).
    He also actively amps himself up during their fight , summoning Dragons and stealing their souls throughout.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Mighty Member

Then there is him defeating Miraak. And we know how powerful he is from the lore books involving him and another Dragon Priest tearing a continent apart from their battle.
    Solstheim is an island and not a particularly large one, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    The feat is still above anything anyone from the fellowship can do.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Mighty Member

The feat is still above anything anyone from the fellowship can do.
    Sure, if it was an undoubted feat, rather than something that even the in-universe sources that reference the event regard as extremely dubious. Particularly when we have a force involved in that engagement that we know to be capable of such things, as opposed to Miraak and that other guy, in the form of demon god Hermaeus Mora.

Sure, if it was an undoubted feat, rather than something that even the in-universe sources that reference the event regard as extremely dubious. Particularly when we have a force involved in that engagement that we know to be capable of such things, as opposed to Miraak and that other guy, in the form of demon god Hermaeus Mora.
    There were no other forces involved in the fight. If that were the case then the other Dragon Priest had no business even winning the fight.

And dubious? The fight was the whole reason for Solstheim no longer being a part of Skyrim. That isn't dubious; that's a historic event.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

BANNED

And before that battle, it was a piece of mainland.