Amazing Member

Question Meggan's powers?

Hi,

Can anyone suggest any issues that show off Meggan's powers well? I'm particularly interested in the elemental stuff she can do. More recent issues that I can buy from Comixology would be great, but any suggestions would be good.

Thanks!

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

I think it was quite well explained in Excalibur #46, where Meggan was related with the ancient race the Neuri.

She's one of those "mutants" that can do everything.

I remember her mind mind controlling a whole army in hell to get her freedom - or something like that.

Mighty Member

Anything after roughly from Excal volume 1 65 to 125 tbh. Meggan powers were amped up after Captain Britain was lost for a bit and steadily grew from that point. I would actually read all 125 issues if you really had the time and money to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Anything after roughly from Excal volume 1 65 to 125 tbh. Meggan powers were amped up after Captain Britain was lost for a bit and steadily grew from that point. I would actually read all 125 issues if you really had the time and money to find them.
    This, Excalibur got me into the X-men and it is probably the most fun team they ever had.
    Last edited by Runarc; 01-09-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    She's one of those "mutants" that can do everything.

I remember her mind mind controlling a whole army in hell to get her freedom - or something like that.
    She didn't mind control them, she just led them.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Towards the end of the Excalber run they touched more on her controlling the earth elements more I do not recall the issues unfortunalty.

image.jpg

I'd check out the Dragons of the Crimson Dawn storyline. If memory serves me well, it spans from Excalibur #107-110. I recall Meggan manipulating matter, energy, and wind. All drawn by the amazing Salvador Larroca!