Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by flashvjoker View Post
    What type of Wally west are we going to see in the future? he is beginning to appear at some key points of this new Barry Allen run. Do you think he will be on top again as the fastest speedster or just be a side piece in for now.
    Side piece they misused the perfect opportunity to introduce a proper older Wally West and they decide to kill him off.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Side piece they misused the perfect opportunity to introduce a proper older Wally West and they decide to kill him off.
    Are you talking about the instance from Venditti's run with the showdown between regular and future Barry? If so, then I thought that issue was Venditt's best imo. I actually thought the older version of Wally would be the regular recurring character in the series, since he's older and mature. When he got killed off and Barry got displaced in another timeline after the conclusion in the same issue, then I just got completely turned off and disliked the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Are you talking about the instance from Venditti's run with the showdown between regular and future Barry? If so, then I thought that issue was Venditt's best imo. I actually thought the older version of Wally would be the regular recurring character in the series, since he's older and mature. When he got killed off and Barry got displaced in another timeline after the conclusion in the same issue, then I just got completely turned off and disliked the ending.
    Yup, the Future Flash story should have ended there with the older Wally sticking around (I honestly don't care way find off explanation they should have given for the little one just make him disappear into time stream to you can have it at a point that he came back as the older Wally).
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

BANNED

Yup, the Future Flash story should have ended there with the older Wally sticking around (I honestly don't care way find off explanation they should have given for the little one just make him disappear into time stream to you can have it at a point that he came back as the older Wally).

OR have the younger present day nu-wally get aged into the older one.make him have the mind of the younger,but body of the older,kinda a mix of Bart/Impulse and billy/shazam.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    OR have the younger present day nu-wally get aged into the older one.make him have the mind of the younger,but body of the older,kinda a mix of Bart/Impulse and billy/shazam.
    Eh, I rather not. That leading to a trend of having the Flash seem immature they've already started portraying E2 Jay Garrick as a ditz.

BANNED

Eh, I rather not. That leading to a trend of having the Flash seem immature they've already started portraying E2 Jay Garrick as a ditz.
    If the real wally isn't comingoing back with his wife and kids and old enough to hang with his long time friends the Titans,then I would like to get this young fake wally situation dealt with.just giving ideas

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

They have? Oh ffs. Is nothing Flash sacred?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    They have? Oh ffs. Is nothing Flash sacred?!
    Yup Wilson did it and made him a coward to boot, even thou this is the same Jay Garrick that fought Stephenwolf and pushed a hunger dog into infinity.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I just finished reading Johns' Brightest Day Flash run, and I had a question about Reverse Flash's powers. Specifically, how Thawne is able to cross his own timeline, kill people and basically suffer no consequences (temporal disruptions or paradoxes) for his actions. From future Thawne's POV (as Reverse Flash), he is able to keep the memories of his timeline before he changes history (by murder) and after. How does that work?

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    I just finished reading Johns' Brightest Day Flash run, and I had a question about Reverse Flash's powers. Specifically, how Thawne is able to cross his own timeline, kill people and basically suffer no consequences (temporal disruptions or paradoxes) for his actions. From future Thawne's POV (as Reverse Flash), he is able to keep the memories of his timeline before he changes history (by murder) and after. How does that work?
    "Reverse Speed Force" needs no explanation.

( )
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    "Reverse Speed Force" needs no explanation.

( )
    Ahahaha

I was hoping you'd come back to this thread. Thanks for the explanation of sorts.

Like you suggested earlier in the thread, Johns makes his own fanfiction when it comes the various speedsters and their powers.