Super Moderator

Default Back to the Future, #4

OUT OF TIME! Marty's been Doc Brown's assistant for a couple years now-but that doesn't mean Doc shares his secrets. Clandestine dealings with Libyans and a mysterious stainless-steel car are bad enough... but what else is Doc keeping to himself? Plus, Doc may not have been the first person to visit the past, but he made up for it by being the very first to visit... the future.

Full article here.

BANNED

Well, we'll finally see what happened when Doc went to the future back in the end of the first film.

Looking forward to this. This series has exceeded my expectations, giving greater depth to the entire Back to the Future universe. I hope it continues.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Really enjoyed this mini-series, and no doubt having Bob Gale on board as co-writer helped. I really liked the anthology route they went with, filling in character back stories and such. I've always loved the BTTF characters, so it was great to see some more details about them (such as how Marty met Doc and Jennifer) and have it actually be canon, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I hope it continues.
    It is. It was initially just going to be a four-issue mini-series, which the possibility of a second volume later on. But IDW has since announced it will become a monthly starting with #5. I'm curious if it will stay an anthology or not, though, because they've implied the premise of the ongoing will spring out of the through line featured in the mini, so it sounds like it could be about some adventures that Doc and Family go on after leaving the Old West.

Between the return of Ghostbusters and now Back to the Future being an ongoing, 2016 already has me excited comic book-wise.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010