BANNED

Default Can the Black Canary exist in the new 52 JSA/Earth-2 Society as well as New 52 Earth ?

Given her original origins existed on both Earth-1 and Earth-2, it makes me wonder if there's a slight chance for the Black Canary to exist on both new 52 Earth and also new 52 Earth-2 Society ?

As fans of her character what do you think of this ?

Eh It can but it would just be confusing, since the Earth-0 Black Canary is Dinah Drake, which as everyone knows was the Black Canary from the pre-crisis Earth-two.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

BANNED

Having a Black Canary for E2 and a Black Canary for E0, makes things easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Given her original origins existed on both Earth-1 and Earth-2, it makes me wonder if there's a slight chance for the Black Canary to exist on both new 52 Earth and also new 52 Earth-2 Society ?
    Actually, her original origins were both on Earth-2, not Earth-1. When they split off Black Canary from being a single character to a mother / daughter combination, Golden Age Black Canary was still on Earth-2 and married to Larry when she gave birth to her daughter. The daughter wasn't born on Earth-1, and in that origin she had her powers as a baby on Earth-2.

http://blackcanaryfan.blogspot.com/2...83-part-1.html

http://blackcanaryfan.blogspot.com/2...83-part-2.html

They can always bring over Sara Lance from the Arrow TV series as the Earth 2 Black Canary.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    They can always bring over Sara Lance from the Arrow TV series as the Earth 2 Black Canary.
    That's actually sounds pretty cool to me.