Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur as an animated Disney movie, definitely make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomStranger View Post
    If they went animated, I'd want cel animation, not CG. And they won't go cell - they got rid of the last of their cell animation crew a few years ago.

BH6 worked, but it isn't the right style for more serious heroes that I would like to see: Cloak and Dagger, New Warriors, et al, unless you're talking about the type of CG that Bioware did for the "Star Wars: The Old Republic" trailers, which is hideously expensive compared to Pixar.
    I'd actually love to see an animated Cloak and Dagger movie! Also does anybody know if there are any princesses in the Marvel Universe?

Other than Crystal and Shuri, because they're obviously locks for live action.

Invincible Member

I like all the suggestions that people have made so far, but a couple of them are kinda female-centric and Disney said that they bought Marvel cuz they wanted to tap into the boy marvel more. So...

I think Sam Alexander Nova could work really well.

Maybe the new Starbrand

How about a re-worked Rocket Racer? He's a bad teen who learns how to be a good guy?

People still like zombies...how about an updated version of Simon Garth?

Mighty Member

Disney would have a hard time marketing a character with "Devil" in his name. especially as a likable character.

Power Pack seems criminally ignored. That could be Marvel/Disney's answer to the Harry Potter franchise. Prose novels, merchandise, cartoon shows, live action or animated films, etc.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I'd actually love to see an animated Cloak and Dagger movie!
    So would I...just not "Pixar-Style". Which is the only sort of animation that Disney can do in-house now.

Mighty Member

Lion King goes to Wakanda.
    Finding Nemo in Atlantis.
    Last edited by MouserGrey; 01-10-2016 at 08:54 AM.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.